276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MG Chemicals 846-80G Carbon Conductive Grease, 80g Tube, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Let them help you identify product alternatives, source additional technical data and find answers to your technical questions. The conductive grease has a synthetic oil base, is stable and can act as a gasket in your EMI shielding applications.

Vaseline is specified by some manufacturers of precision resistance boxes as a switch contact lubricant. Also ‘electrical contact cleaner’ is very good for cleaning anything that needs a good contact – I won’t be without it. Hot Spot contains a high proportion of lubricating solid, including copper, aluminium and graphite, plus special corrosion inhibitors and high temperature anti-oxidants but contains no lead.Particularly, electrical and lubrication effects are discussed in detail along with some mechanical processes leading to a fault-free machine operation. It is non-conductive but works by excluding oxygen from the contact area, preventing oxidation and so, maintaining good connection.

Polybutenes differ from most other oils by decomposing at temperatures of 250°C to 275°C through a depolymerisation or unzipping mechanism. Quote from: Boris_yo on January 14, 2022, 01:14:10 pm Asked about silicone dielectric grease that I saw being sold on. Use 8481 when you want a lubricating grease that provides great electrical contact and extreme environmental protection. NyoGel® 756G relies on a proprietary carbon filler, rather than traditional metallic particles, for conductivity. I also have small electronic devices that require me turning batteries a few times to start functioning.Why not take a look at our article about how electrical connector grease works for reassurance and we also have a demonstration video.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. NyoGel® 758G is an excellent channeling bearing grease with a volume resistivity of approximately 300 ohm-cm.If the connector to be dosed with grease is anything but the most simplistic connector (such as a spade connector), the grease application method will end up being far too intricate and the possibility of introducing a fault will be too hight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment