276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Joie Chrome Pushchair 4 Wheel Pushchair Stroller 2 Way Facing Ultra Compact Fold - Pebble

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lies flat 180° in the position best for sleep, breathing and spinal development, creating a cosy, ergonomic haven for your new baby The full coverage, expandable hood features a visor and viewing window. A UPF 50+ sun canopy provides custom shade options, while the zip open panel on the hood provides added ventilation.

Typically, baby travel systems feature adaptable or removable seat units that transform the chassis from pram to pushchair. A lot of pushchair seat units can even be reversed to switch from parent facing to forward facing mode as your little one grows. Designed with families on the go in mind, every travel system is compatible with at least one model of car seat—and some of our travel system bundles include a car seat for free. The rearward and forward-facing pram and pushchair seat offers 5 recline options, including a flat recline, suitable from birth up to 22kg. From birth, these prams offer a fully flat recline and adjustable leg rest, creating a cocooned seating area for relaxing and napping.All our travel systems are designed to the highest quality and tested to make sure they comply with the latest European Safety Standards. Our range of travel systems includes stylish and innovative brands such as Baby Elegance, Joie, CBX and Babylo. Joie Chrome Deluxe 3-in-1 Travel System & Car Seat- Moonlight (ref: 218242) & Joie i-Base 2 ISOFix Car Seat Base (ref:219209). Pair with your Joie chrome or chrome dlx prams to create a lie-flat ride that lets you and baby stroll together from the very beginning.

There are lots of extra features to bear in mind when choosing a travel system. Most travel systems have a compact fold to fit your boot. Look out for models with one-hand or one-push folding systems—they’ll make sure you always have a hand free for baby. Some models will include a changing bag or shopping basket for baby’s essentials, or a canopy for shade. And in the UK a travel system that comes with a raincover is always a good choice! These bases are tested and certified to the newest i-Size standard. These car seat bases pair with Joie's i-Size infant seats (Ref: 209013 & 8025652).This Joie baby pushchair features a large storage basket, removable and pivoting bumper bar, rain cover and footmuff. The ultra-compact gravity fold works with the seat attached in rearward and forward- facing modes. Meet i-Base 2. This car seat base from Joie has built-in features to make every installation accurate and effortless. These ISOFix bases are also compatible with the Joie i-Snug 2 (Ref: 209013) car seat.

For total travel system versatility, the Joie Travel System includes the R129 infant carrier Joie i-Snug in matching fabrics. These carseats are compatible with the Joie i-Base 2 base (Ref: 219209) and the Joie i-Base Encore 360 Spin Car Seat Base (Ref: 204709) both sold separately.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment