276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LR 175.7 x 43.2 mm 2.4-5 GHz 802.11ac Dual-Radio Long Range - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have reset one of our Unifi switches (minus the “forget” step) but find that it is still within and controlled by the ISP’s network. We have not done the same with any APs yet. This is also still the case after we had taken this switch off the microwave connection and physically connected it to the outside world through the Fibre connection. Next, we need to install the Unifi AP, make sure it’s connected with an ethernet cable to your network. When the led is solidly white, you know that the AP is connected and in the factory default state. We have two UAP-AC-LR indoor and looking for the best option to extend outdoors (to ensure coverage on the terrasse) the wireless network. We have one constrain though – an Ethernet connection to neither the AP nor the router is possible. It is my understanding that adding a UAP-AC-PRO to the current setup (provided a wireless connection to one of the existing AP) could help us achieve the goal. Could you please confirm or maybe suggest a better alternative? Thank you.

I then connected my Unifi Gateway Pro secondary WAN port to my LAN and configured the secondary WAN port to point the the 192.168.3.1 router. Airtime Fairness: Minimises problem-client effects on system performance by limiting their airtime access I use a number of devices with Tasmota fw over IP (which i do trust) but also some IP devices with proprietary fw. like wifi camera’s. And i would like to separate theis from my normal home WiFi net. Hi Rudy, thanks to both your guides I now have installed both an ERX router and a Unify AP AC LR. Both work great, but… I have one problem.Is it even possible to use the Unifi AP (without a controller) to create a wifi on a cabled router?

There are 4 main methods to resetting a UniFi Access Point: UniFi Physical factory reset, UniFi Controller factory reset, UniFi Debug Terminal Window Reset, and UniFi SSH factory reset. UniFi Physical Factory ResetOn the UI forums it is often stated that this does not work, and will cause problems. I’m hoping that those comments are old(er) and that in your opinion it IS NOW time to start using steering. Well to controller the access point you will need the Unifi Controller. You can run them through a netgear switch, that won’t be a problem, as long as they can get power (with the PoE adapter or with the netgear switch)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment