276°
Posted 20 hours ago

True Luna: Finding My True Mate (The White Wolf Series Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My father was Alpha Luke’s Beta. He and my mom died protecting Alpha, Luna, and their son. That was their job. True Luna" is a romance novel that falls under the category of paranormal romance due to its focus on werewolves and mate bonds. What happened with them isn’t our concern, Sophia," I said. "We can’t let that stand in our mate bond.” In this article, we will discuss the captivating characters, themes, and symbolism, as well as the author's writing style. So, if you are a fan of werewolf romance novels, keep reading and find out why "True Luna" should be on your reading list. Plot Summary If you can’t wait to get started with True Luna, here are free and spectacular chapters summary from the novel. Free chapter 1: Day before

Everyone gathered to witness Emma’s first shift as she stood in front of the moon as her wolf Eliza took over her body’s control. Free chapter 6: MateI just wished that my parents were here to see me shift for the first time. It had been eight years since they died, and it hadn’t gotten any easier. The themes of love, sacrifice, and self-discovery are expertly woven into the story, giving readers a thought-provoking experience that goes beyond the typical paranormal romance genre. The use of symbolism throughout the book adds an extra layer of depth to the story and its characters. Emma hears Logan’s decision and runs away. With the help of his friend Andrew, they find her in the forest. In Tessa Lilly’s world, rejecting a true mate does not really break the bond, it simply frees them to find a chosen mate. This means that until they mark their chosen mate, they will still feel the connection to their true mate. That is so messed up! I wanted Emma to choose and get marked by Jacob, stat! But I’m not even mad at that. I can live with the story that was told, even though it did need major edits. It is still frustrating.

The best part of Emma is how she was confident and strong. We could relate to her, her wise decisions, the way she wouldn’t let anything get to her feelings, and even when it did her strong persona to never show her weakness in front of the people who didn’t care. What will Emma do? Will her mate regret rejecting her? Will her mate save her from the people around them?First of all, there are a lot of ads popping up for this book that claim that Logan rejects Emma, and then Emma goes to the human world, and a year later, Logan shows up as her new boss in the human world. But that never happens in the book. Talk about false advertising. Tessa Lilly's "True Luna" is a riveting werewolf romance novel with 157 chapters that leaves you breathless till the end. This completed novel is a masterpiece in the paranormal romance genre and has everything a reader could ask for romance, action, suspense, and drama. The novel captures the reader's attention right from the beginning, and the plot keeps them hooked until the very end. True Luna was on my lift ever since I read the blurb, I enjoyed how the author created a strong female lead and made her so relatable to the readers. I was curious to see why so many people were enjoying the story.

She is confused by Logan’s behavior since he was the one who rejected her and has a new mate who is expected to become the future Luna. We have to train every day, but tomorrow I get a day off because it is my birthday and my first shift. It is a special occasion. The first shift is important because you get to meet your wolf, and your mate. After accepting Logan’s rejection, Emma had to deal with Evil Sienna and the pain of her rejection but Emma soon finds out she was no ordinary wolf.

Read True Luna: Rejected By My Mate (The White Wolf Series Book 1)

So the overall idea for the story wasn't terrible but I think the way it is told doesn't give it a lot of feeling. I can't quite put my finger on it. Emma was raised by her brother after their parents were killed. On her 18th birthday she gets her wolf and discovers that her mate is the alpha and her brothers best friend. This alpha immediately feels like he needs to reject her because she's not strong enough. That makes no sense for so many reasons but a big one is that finding your mate is supposed to be some big gift from their goddess so why would you throw it away with hardly a thought. But anyway, the she wolf he has decided to choose hates Emma and constantly gives her shit but pretends to be sweet in front of others. Eventually she takes her hatred for Emma too far. Throughout the book, Emma learns to embrace her strength and power as a werewolf and discovers that she is much stronger than she ever thought. She also learns to trust herself and follow her heart, even if it means going against the expectations of others. But the joy of finding her mate didn’t last long for Emma as Logan rejects her for a stronger wolf. Free chapter 7: Rejection

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment