276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shiningupup Sale Extra Wide Calf Thigh High Boots for Women plus Size Boots Solid Over Pointed The Women Thin Heels Toe Color Knee High Shoes Extra Wide Calf Thigh High Boots for Women plus Size

£12.855£25.71Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether you are looking for a block heel boot or a stiletto style, there’s plenty of options now for wide calf thigh high boots. Choose from simple designs, lace up, buckle detailing, as well as easy-to-wear wide calf pull on boots. The stretch to these over the knee wide calf boots makes ALL the difference when it comes to covering that additional five inches.

Wide Calf Boots | Boots For Wide Calves | Yours Clothing Wide Calf Boots | Boots For Wide Calves | Yours Clothing

With a focus on fashion, travel and lifestyle content, Ready to Stare has become a haven for those whom the industry has otherwise ignored especially those in the LGBTQ, plus size fashion and body positive communities. Round off every look with the finishing touches, from jewellery and accessories to women’s wide fit shoes, available in regular and extra wide EEE fits too. Luckily, there’s a few different options now for wide calf thigh high boots and I am happy to share them with you after years of being asked and not having a good answer. I am not mad about that at all (even though that same image has been used for countless hateful memes). I wore them initially to a New Year’s Eve party and I certainly wouldn’t recommend breaking in a heel like this for the first time on a night like that.Combining comfort and style, finding the perfect shoe has never been easier with our selection of cushioned sole designs that offer a wider, roomier fit to your calves. Discover our wide calf boots to find your perfect pair, available in UK sizes 4-10 with XL calf fittings in EEE widths. I found a pair that I loved only to check the height measurement and realize they would come up to nearly my hip bone because I am so short (and that’s IF they even fit).

Extra Wide Fit Boots for Women | Next Official Site Extra Wide Fit Boots for Women | Next Official Site

As a creative entrepreneur, Alysse is best known as the creator of body positive fashion brand and personal style blog, Ready to Stare, founded in 2012. And if you’re looking for more fashion inspiration and styling updates, follow us on our social channels, plus get the latest style advice over on our blog. Polish off any outfit with wide calf long boots featuring easy wearing block heels or opt for wide calf heel boots to elevate your jeans and a nice top duo. But considering that most boots barely go over my ankle and these do cover the top of my knee cap into my thigh, these are thigh high boots for me goddammit. Our wide calf fitting boots are designed to ensure comfort, they feature elasticated stretch panels and side zip fastening for an easy and comfortable fit.

Discover wide calf ankle boots for everyday wear featuring easy lace up deisgns to wear with jeans and knitwear, or opt for extra warmth with wide calf thigh high boots featuring extra stretch panels in easy pull on designs so you don't need to struggle with zips! From this season’s latest trends to timeless staples that you can turn every time, find your perfect pair in UK sizes 4 to 10 with E and EEE fits available.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment