276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Walk Along the Beach

£10.585£21.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From here the path continues south, past the puffin colony - a great chance to get close to these charming and comical birds. Take the right-hand path towards the cliffs, crammed with nesting kittiwakes, guillemots, cormorants, and yellow-eyed, punk-tufted shags that lord it over their twiggy thrones. Look out for grey seals. Walking beside the beach, hands held tight, love had a million lessons to teach, in that serene moonlit night.” Hart Debbie Macomber is one of those authors who writes books that you know you are going to love before you even start reading. She always has wonderful, real characters to connect with and a plot that will keep you reading. Her books have a few laughs and a few tears; a little romance and a lot of positive changes in the characters. A Walk Along the Beach is way more than the simple romances that she used to write - this one definitely fits in the Women's/Family Fiction category.

Whether it’s a morning walk by yourself, or an evening walk with your lover as the sun sets, these moments are so precious.With strong characters and great love for one another, the story of just every day people hit home for me. I shed many tears towards the end of the book and while I wished the ending was longer, I guess I should be happy for the ending we were given. But I did want more. I felt it was very abrupt and I wasn’t expecting that to be the ending. In 2023, Macomber’s all-new hardcover publication includes Must Love Flowers (July). In addition to fiction, Macomber has also published three bestselling cookbooks, three adult coloring books, numerous inspirational and nonfiction works, and two acclaimed children’s books.

It was stunning to ask the reader to care for this man. He who wasn't there for a MAJOR life changing, heartbreaking situation. He doesn’t change his behavior when he finds out what happens and leaves again when he is needed most? Why would anyone like that man? Why would we encourage any woman to tolerate that? Calling all Tuesdays with Morrie fans ... this one's for you. Except, you know, it's about two ladies named Joan who swap advice and wisdom with one another after having met on a beach one day.

7. The Hitchcock Birds experience on Inner Farne

The calming movement of the sea along with the restless ocean breeze gently caresses me creating a soothing trance which lulls me to a place of peace.” No words can express, the depth of her contentment, as she walks along the beach. As the waves lap against the shores, they create the rhythm of her life. Balmy breeze kiss, her sun-bronzed skin, and she wonders. Could there ever be a greater destiny, than to be born with love, For the treasures of the sea? Here, she is home.” This is a very emotional read that covers what a family goes through when a family member is diagnosed with a serious illness. The Lakey family has been through a lot starting with the loss of their mother years before. Willa became a substitute mom when their father was so depressed that he disappeared in a bottle of alcohol. Willa, brother, Lucas, and youngest sister, Harper are close, brought closer when Harper is diagnosed with Leukemia. She is a spunky extravert, has been free of cancer for three years and wants to conquer the world, starting with climbing Mt. Rainier. Lucas and Chantelle are to be married in the near future. Willa has a successful coffee shop, Bean There. When Sean O'Malley walks in her shop, the two are drawn together. But Sean's career as a photographer takes him around the world, especially when Willa needs him. Their dad is doing better with a steady job, trying to stay away from the bottle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment