276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EX1 Cosmetics Delete Fluide Concealer(2.0)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From a makeup artist point of view, this will be easier to have in your kit because it’s not a ‘dip in’, and as we know, the Ex1 Invisiwear Foundation is used by many celebrities makeup artists, so maybe that’s why they decided on a pump. Paraben, fragrance and oil-free, it is lightweight and buildable for full coverage, delivering a natural looking colour and finish without looking cakey. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Straight away I noticed the different appearance in packaging – EX1 Cosmetics has taken the unusual step of making the plastic lid and pump black and have no plans to change their iconic bronze/rose gold packaging of the foundation (or vice versa).

AQUA, DIMETHICONE, COCO-CAPRYLATE, ISODODECANE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, GLYCERIN, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL.

Brown or beige nudes don't suit my complexion so I prefer going for the more pinkier shades which brighten up my complexion alot more. In fact, the only thing I’m not particularly fond of is the pump, I understand that it’s much more hygienic than a wand which gets dipped in and out of the product, but I always end up dispensing too much, I actually stopped using MAC’s Prolongwear Concealer because I hated the pump. It leaves the under eyes glowy and hydrated, does not crease throughout the day after I use Charlotte tilbury airbrush powder to set it.It has the added benefit of having a moisturiser-like texture which makes application easier than the Fenty. I don't know if they have changed the formula since I owned the last bottle in F300, but I can say it still feels really light on the skin, breathable, gives a lovely natural luminous finish and blends really well when applying.

is an exact match in the concealer for me and where it conceals perfectly it is not brightening as its the same colour as my skin, so I do prefer lighter concealers, but that's just my personal preference. I find a tiny amount gives adequate coverage for the under eye area which I like to pat on with a concealer brush (though dabbing on with the ring finger is absolutely fine).By signing up you agree with this and confirm that you are over 13 years of age, or have the consent of a parent or guardian. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment