276°
Posted 20 hours ago

National Geographic 9105000 Astro Planetarium Multimedia, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Featuring in our best star projectors buying guide, the device projects a realistic starry sky onto any flat surface up to three meters away. The Astro Planetarium Deluxe is an excellent learning tool for kids interested in astronomy and the night sky and could also double as a scientific night light. Demonstration of the National Geographic Astro Planetarium projecting onto a ceiling, note in reality everything looks much sharper than this image appears. (Image credit: Tantse Walter)

Planetarium and Projector Brainstorm Toys Deep Space Home Planetarium and Projector

We've tested a number of star projectors but the National Geographic Astro Planetarium is the first one we've had our hands on which is true to the selected time and date. Prior to the review, we assumed it would be more in line with the quality and functionality of the Sega Toys Homestar Flux as opposed to other star projectors like the BlissLights Sky Lite 2.0 that focus less on scientific accuracy, and more on creating a colorful and immersive atmosphere — it turns out our assumptions were correct. A recommendation service that carefully researches each product and consults with experts across many disciplines. After inserting the batteries and closing the planetarium, place it in the stand. Next, one of the two star disks is inserted. The insertion hole is opened by pressing a button on the front. The discs can only be used in one position.In this test report, I would like to list not only the characteristics of the Home Planetarium Bresser junior AstroPlanetarium deluxe but also my own experiences.

The 7 Best Star Projectors for 2023 — Ceiling Projectors

Simple natural science for children: Kosmos has been well-known for this for decades. Young astronomers can get closer to space, almost like using a science kit. With the illustrated instruction and the beautifully prepared learning material, your children will have fun working through the subject independently. The planetarium is easy to use and shows a realistic starry sky. You can also choose to have the image with or without constellation markings. The stars themselves appear rather large, and the image is slightly blurred at the edges. A rotatable star chart (planisphere) and planetarium software are included in the scope of delivery. Overall a good but for the price for a used buy but not sure if I could justify full price for a new one.I would generally rate the quality as good. The Bresser junior AstroPlanetarium deluxe basically looks very stable and at first, glance appears cleanly processed. A power-saving LED is also used. The projection appears accordingly bright and only a small heat development takes place. Suppose you're looking for something to create a nice ambiance in the room but aren't particularly fussy about it being educational or scientific. In that case, you'd perhaps be better off saving a bit of cash and purchasing a cheaper projector such as the Bliss Lights 2.0 Star Projector, or if you still want speaker functionality, the Encalife Aurora Borealis Northern Lights Star Projector. Besides, the projection can be rotated either to the left or the right using two motors. The only disadvantage of this function is that in my opinion, the motors make quite loud noises. Therefore the star images on the star image disc are well recognizable. The names on it were written in Latin and are clearly legible at close range if you have perfectly adjusted the sharpness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment