276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Koala Babycare Baby Sling Easy to Wear - Certified Ergonomic Support - Multi-Purpose Stretchy Baby Carrier Suitable up to 9 kg - Baby Wrap Carrier for Newborn - Anthracite - Registered Design

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Emma: I would definitely recommend this product to everyone I know who's having a baby, its lightweight to carry around, easy to out on and also put my baby in without the risk of dropping a baby and there is no buckles to buckle up, and it's very stylish compared go other carriers on the market! As stylish as they are, I do prefer the double shoulder fabric carriers, because the baby's weight is spread between both shoulders rather than just one. The carrying straps and lap belt are filled with active foam, which adapts itself to the shape of your body. Its colour is very universal and goes with every outfit me and my baby are wearing, the material is very breathable so my baby doesn't get sweaty, and is very easy to tighten and loosen, also the pocket is very handy! Koala Cuddle Wrap Stretchy is a stretchy wrap sling for experienced babywearing mums and dads or for those who want to try their hand at different ways of tying.

Thanks to its practical carrying bag that makes it super compact you can bring your wrap always with you, keep it in your bag and use it if necessary. The good thing about the Ring sling though, is when they are older and prefer to be held and sit on the side, the ring sling gives good support for that.

Physical contact with their parents during the first few months helps a baby to feel safe and secure. I was so excited when I first saw it because unlike other baby carriers on the market, this has an inbuilt back support in the hipseat. However, my husband doesn't like using the hipseat because he finds it uncomfortable and hurts his hips. I am constantly trying to make sure the wrap doesn't touch the floor, so when I use this when I am out, once it is on, it stays on. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

In some ways this product makes things easier as it is already part 'tied' with the use of the rings but the need to put a second wrap around part over the top takes away from this advantage and actually makes the product look unattractive and impractical to use. Unlike me, my husband doesn't like the fabric carriers, because he is too lazy to learn how to wrap it and finds them too flimsy and worried Joshua will fall out.For mums and dads, the back system is extremely quick and easy to adjust for length so parents can share the load without having to make fiddly adjustments. We will not share, sell or disclose your information to any third party for any reason without your consent, except as required by law. Koala Cuddle Band 2 is an excellent newborn summer baby carrier wrap: made of 100% organic cotton, light and comfortable on baby's skin, it’s a favourite with those who always like to choose the best quality material.

I even fall asleep with it on, not only does he sleeps better and longer, but I also don't have to worry about him, because I know he is strapped onto my chest. The Koala travel baby carrier responds to the needs of parents who like spending their free time an active way. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Baby carriers for newborns won’t spoil them, on the contrary, it lays the foundations for growing up to be an independent adult: it will help make them a calm and self-confident child who’s ready to explore the world around them. Certified as ergonomic support for the correct development of the hip in the child and for the prevention of dysplasia.If you have been googling Baby Carrier on the internet, you have probably seen a Konny Baby Carrier ad pop up on your Facebook or Instagram at some point. Katherine: Carrying a newborn in a sling frees up your hands to do other things so this product aims to be an easy to use sling suitable from birth. Babies need physical contact, which is why they calm and settle inside a baby wrap in just a few minutes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment