276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GOSHIMER Fake Boobs MTF Fake Breast Forms Silicone Breast For DragQueen Crossdressers Transgenders B-G Cup

£30£60.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Whether you want to go out with friends or dress up the little ones, we have costumes for every occasion! Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Please note, this product is suitable for any person up to 230lbs, with up to a 45-inch natural male chest.

For anyone who’s ever snuck a peak at the monitors while their bag is going through the x-ray machine, you know where this is going.Breast forms may be offered with adhesive, yet adhesive may not be as effective for the larger breast forms available. Raise your hand if you’ve ever sent something through TSA’s x-ray machine that made you blush ( sex toys anyone?

When breast forms are small, lightweight designs may be unnecessary, while large breast forms have weight cut by nearly half. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The top-quality design and lightweight materials allow the bust to retain a healthy, natural shape with no exaggerated sag, providing a great investment for anyone looking for reliable drag queen supplies. For more detailed information, we have a dedicated blog post to help you choose the correct breast form size. In the past, I’ve had security unpack my bags and pull out 9-inch stiletto heels, bright-red sequin costumes, [and] an unusually large sex toy, which I was using for a comedy sketch.This part is all new to me so any advice anyone can give about how to get a convincing small chest will be greatly appreciated! Just ask any woman with larger breasts if she wished her breasts could remain the same size, but were only half to carry. Some women are so put off by the back pain of heavy breasts, even becoming disenchanted, in extreme cases possibly vying for a reduction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment