276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Son Happy Birthday Card - Lots Of Love To The Best Son In The World

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love this song. It's so fun to listen to. Whenever it comes on the radio, I'm just singing at the top of my lungs, "Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl!" I hope you like this song as much as I do because I think it's great. You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you raise them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it is just in your eyes.’

I love my son so much. I don’t know what I did to deserve him, but I am forever grateful he is my little boy. I simply could not imagine my life without him in it.”– Unknown Your beginning was great, your latter years will be greater every day. I wish you long life and peace. Keep being the best son. I love you forever. To my son, I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over. Without a doubt. In a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.’

The Smiths, ‘How Soon Is Now?’

Maroon 5 has a score of hits to their name, but none bigger than Sugar. As of the end of 2021, it has claimed over three billion views on Youtube, making it one of the most popular songs ever dropped on the platform. No matter how complicated life seems to be, always remember that there’s light at the end of the tunnel if you don’t give up. Keep moving and growing in grace, dear son. Happy Birthday to My Best Son Wishes But what are the best songs of all time? How do we measure the greatness of a song? Is it by its popularity, its influence, its originality, its quality, or its impact? There is no definitive answer to this question, as different songs appeal to different people for different reasons. However, there are some songs that have been widely recognized as masterpieces of music, and have earned a place in the history of sound.

Anderson, Eric (October 4, 2001). "The 'D' drops". fairfieldmirror.com. Archived from the original on February 9, 2009 . Retrieved March 23, 2008.

Tammy Wynette, ‘Stand by Your Man’

My son, you are such an amazing man, and I’m so proud of the incredible way that you are growing up. Even at such a young age, you are full of wisdom, kindness, compassion, and courage.”– Unknown

Having you as a son is divine and I pray that the joy and peace we find in you won’t become sadness. Happy birthday to my best son. To the best son in the world, my prayer for you is to become a joy of many generations and a great source of healing to others. You will be a testimony every day. Everything you put your hands on to do will work and your name will open doors for greatness. You will find help when you need it and your path would be laced with favour. Welcome to your new age, son. We, your parents, wish you a happy birthday today and we wish you progress in life and speed to fulfil your dreams.

The Four Tops, ‘Standing in the Shadows of Love’

I may not be perfect, but when I look at my son I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.’ Short Quotes About A Son Not many hip-hop songs, so I decided to vote for this because it's the first rap song I listened to and I liked it and that's why I am an Eminem fan. Going for Adds" (PDF). Radio & Records. No.1439. February 8, 2002. p.30 . Retrieved April 30, 2021.

Tribute (European CD single liner notes). Tenacious D. Epic Records. 2003. EPC 673519 1. {{ cite AV media notes}}: CS1 maint: others in cite AV media (notes) ( link) I love my son! He is my best friend. Someone I laugh with, dream with, and love with all my heart.”– UnknownTo my son, never forget that I love you. No matter where you go or what happens in life. You are loved. Forever and always.”– Unknown My best son, I always imagine the day a woman will take my place in your heart and finally take you away from me. Lol. It is amazing seeing how you have grown over the years. Your life won’t be cut short and every dream will come true for you. Well, he didn’t make it in for his version of Despacito, but at just over 3.3 billion views, Sorry from teen pop sensation Justin Bieber is still one of the most popular songs in the world. Your birthday comes with sweet memories of your birth and I can’t forget the first moment I held the little you so tight. I pray it will always be a day to remember for good. Happy birthday, son. Your future is colourful and bright, you will get there. Nothing will hinder you and your strength is renewed. Happy birthday, handsome son.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment