276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kanto YU6MW Bluetooth Powered Speakers - 200 Watts - Phono Preamp (Matte White)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

CONNECT YOUR VINYL: YU6 comes equipped with a built-in phono preamp, allowing you to easily connect any vintage or modern-day turntable.

On top of being able to control music from your Bluetooth device, the Kanto YU6 also provides you with a remote control that makes it easy to control the music you're listening to. Additionally, transmit high-quality sound from your TV using the TOSLINK digital input, or add some extra bass by connecting a subwoofer through the sub port.

Obviously, you probably will not need to worry about this scenario, but it is great to see the range on the YU6. inch Kevlar® drivers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters inject detailed sound into every square inch of living space, evoking emotions that can only be expressed with an ear-to-ear grin. Furthermore, they feature RCA and AUX inputs and even include a built-in phono preamp, which makes them compatible with a range of analog and digital devices.

On another note, vocals are loud and equally as prominent with the highs and mids, but that element does sometimes take centre stage, almost to a point that it drowns out everything else. On the latter front, it goes way past what professional monitors provide with such niceties as remote control. The Kanto YU6 delivers 200W peak power, 60W more than its smaller counterpart the YU4, letting you enjoy your favourite songs in any living space.Automatic standby and power-up mode conserves power when you’re away and continues playback when your music starts playing. They have terrific connectivity that trumps almost all neighbouring competitors and a very convenient full-featured remote. aptX does this by reducing the size of the audio files so they can be squeezed through the wireless pipeline without affecting the sound quality.

The Kanto’s are better at my desk as they’re more balanced and less fatiguing for long listening sessions, also noticeably more compact. All of our products are new unless stated and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 3-year warranty as standard.

As this will probably be placed on a hard surface, these four feet will help in keeping the speakers upright while preventing any unwanted vibrations between the place it rests on and the enclosure. The Köln Concert is the jewel of Keith Jarrett’s solo works as well as one of my go-to picks for a beautifully engineered piano recording. I was happy before, but now I'm on cloud nine, wonderful overall sound quality, after some adjustment the bass sound is entirely natural but more pronounced on varied music genres (jazz, pop, rock, folk, classical etc), and when I'm in a mind to, I push up the bass on a rap track to vibrate the house a bit.

PHONO/LINE SWITCH - A built-in phono preamp allows you to plug a turntable directly into your speakers. WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty. Also included is a USB port with 1A output that can provide power to an attached Chromecast or similar device.This is evidenced by songs such as Nina Simone’s Feeling Good And Hozier’s Shrike, while pieces such as Priscilla Ahn’s Fine on the Outside and Florence and the Machine’s Never Let Me Go sound brightfully loud, despite the tone of both songs. The YU6 doesn’t have the most musical midrange, but it is refined, clear and balances instruments and vocals with aplomb. Seems like with a little work tracking down the resonances and fixing the missing energy around 100-100hz the Kanto yu6 would be much better. There is also no denying the charming aesthetic carved out by Kanto, these speakers look timeless yet serious and they do so without compromising functionality and practicality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment