276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tidy Books® Kids Book Shelves (Age 0-10) Childrens Wooden Bookcase, Montessori Bookshelf, Front Facing Bookcase, 115 X 77 X 7 cm, Wood, Ivory, Eco Friendly, Handmade, The Original since 2004.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However the kinds of products that they manufacture can find a perfect home in any family that is looking for a less toxic alternative that can house many more books than the mainstream bookcases. Crafted from durable natural hardwood, this thoughtfully designed bookshelf encourages independent exploration and empowers young readers to choose their own adventures as it beautifully showcases engaging and colorful book covers at their height. My friend, whose son has autism, bought a front-facing bookshelf this summer, and his interest in reading really has increased.

So, now that I’ve convinced you to try to display some of your books with the cover accessible to your children, you’re probably wondering how on earth to do this. It’s also the most affordable solution, as many furniture producers such as Ikea have plenty of cheap and functional options available. We also provide a visual guide, similar to the one in our pdf, to be able to identify at a glance which is which and what goes where. Then I pulled out the sander and gave it a good once over, concentrating on the front portion of the shelf.Ideal for reading room, bedroom,playing area, perfect height for kids ages 3 years and up select books themself indenpdent. Look through them and pick one that’s nice and straight and not completely full of knots, chips, or slivered wood. If like me you have children, and therefore have lots of children's books, you probably have the same issue I had where half of the books don't get picked off the shelf because the children can't see what they have. About the final color, my husband found a dark pink paint he liked, a non-toxic one conceived for children’s bedrooms. Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT.

We were at the bodies exhibition in lv and she was showing and commenting on and naming organs, types of bones in our bodies, talking about blood, brain, intestines.It’s for this reason I wanted the back support to sit within the end pieces and be no more than 2” tall – I don’t want to see it once the books are in. Our out-of-rotation books go in a higher storage, out of reach and out of sight, so our daughter can concentrate on the already numerous books at her disposal. Place the 1×4 (back piece of the shelf) on top of it and clamp the two boards together, making sure to line up the side and front edges as well as possible. I felt I came too far in attempting to create a playroom that is as non-toxic as it could be and made too many concessions to make that happen, that the thought of giving in here just did't make sense. The Montessori Family box is a monthly subscription box for children aged 3 to 6, delivering Montessori activities directly to your door.

After a few tests made with pieces of cardboard as made-up shelves, I decided a totale width of 32cm would be ok, and also it allowed each shelf to be 6cm wide. I have also heard that front facing bookshelves tend to pique a child’s interest in books because they can see the covers and easily access the books. As a special reinforcement, we added under the lower shelf a few reinforcement blocks the perfect size to touch also the bottom board. Some of these bookshelves have fabric slings to hold books instead of wooden shelving – like this gray and white shelf and this colorful shelf. Join our tribe where you can get insider tips on flipping houses, home renovations, and inspiration for all-things-home.The second number tells how many inches tall the board is (4 in this example) and the third number tells how many feet long the board is (8 ft). i personally like the look of front facing bookshelves, so that is why i am planning on setting one up for my daughter. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment