276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brassic [DVD] [2019]

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After Gilgun was announced as the series lead, Michelle Keegan, Damien Molony, Tom Hanson, Aaron Heffernan, Ryan Sampson and Parth Thakerar joined the cast in fellow main character roles. [14] The characters include Vincent "Vinnie" O'Neill (Gilgun), Erin Croft (Keegan), Dylan (Molony), "Cardi" (Hanson), Ash (Heffernan), Tommo (Sampson) and JJ (Thakerar), whereas Dominic West and Bronagh Gallagher also portrayed assisting roles throughout the series, starring as Doctor Chris Cox and Carol, respectively. [15] [16] I think it's very exciting for the show to lose a member of the team and to see how that affects the group dynamic. [But] it's a sad day." New comedy Brassic coming to Sky". UK Air Dates. 22 August 2018. Archived from the original on 17 September 2021 . Retrieved 24 May 2020. a b "Sky One Releases Trailer For 'Brassic' Season 2". TV Wise. 4 April 2020. Archived from the original on 17 September 2021 . Retrieved 10 May 2020.

I will be devastated when the messages from the WhatsApp group start coming in, in the next few weeks, when people are saying: 'Oh my God, do you remember when this happened on set?' On the day of the programme's premiere, Gilgun revealed that filming for the second series had already begun prior to the first series airing, with them supposedly having a previously confidential agreement with Sky weeks before. Filming continued through the entire autumn of 2019, with all previous filming locations from series 1 continuing, and locations also expanding across the North West of England. Dominic West as Dr. Christopher "Chris" Cox: Vinnie's general practitioner who he ends up developing a close bond with. In reality, he does not offer Vinnie any constructive advice though the pair agree to help mentor each other, as Chris also reveals his obsession with other people's knees. Neil Fitzmaurice as Mr. Bishop (series 1; guest series 2–4): One of Tommo's clients who often clashes with his ex-wife, who both hire Vinnie's gang to sabotage each other. Internationally, the programme has been aired in France, from 16 September; Spain, from 24 September through internet streaming; Germany, from 1 January 2020 through internet streaming; Australia from 25 February 2020, Canada, Russia and the United States. [21] In Russia, it is titled as Голяк. [21]John Weaver as Carl Slater (series 3; guest series 1–2, 5): A police officer, and later Detective Inspector, who has been Vinnie's arch-enemy since their childhood and is obsessed with exposing his criminal activities.

Because I've had four incredible years of, essentially, laughing and to suddenly shoot these scenes on my own, without the gang... there were a couple of moments that night where I was like: 'This is the end...'" Steve Evets as Farmer Jim: A local farmer based near Hawley who allows Vinnie to grow his cannabis plants in an underground bunker at his farm and helps the gang with many of their escapades. Tim Dantay as Vinnie's Dad (series 1–2; guest series 4): Vinnie's unnamed alcoholic drifter father. He considered suicide after splitting with his girlfriend, devastating Vinnie, who in turn sent him to rehab, which he later escaped from.Bronagh Gallagher as Carol Dennings (series 2–present; guest series 1): Ash's older sister who shows an interest in Cardi after joining Vinnie's gang, which leads to a relationship with him and eventually marriage. Juliet Cowan as Lizzie "Liz" Jones (series 5; guest series 3): Sugar’s alcoholic Mother. Seeking to reconnect with her daughter, she becomes a bartender at The Crows Nest.

On 24 April 2020, Sky began to screen the second series' trailer, once again briefly showing clips for the new series and confirming its premiere date of 7 May. [12] Release [ edit ] Broadcast [ edit ] Claude Scott-Mitchell as Sara (series 2): Dylan's girlfriend after he ends his relationship with Erin. He later breaks up with her after eventually reuniting with Erin. News: Award Nominations For Home, Brassic, Derry Girls & More". Beyond The Joke. 4 December 2019 . Retrieved 6 June 2020.After striking a deal with McCann, Vinnie is tasked with collecting someone – an apparently simple task that soon goes disastrously wrong. Now, in January 2021, fans have finally caught their first glimpse of season 3 thanks to a newly released trailer. When is Brassic on TV? Who is in the cast and what is it about?". Radio Times . Retrieved 3 August 2019. Seasons 1 and 2 of Brassic are available to stream via Sky On Demand and the Now TV streaming service. Jonathan Davies, the show’s location manger, told I Love Manchester: “We were given the scripts and a few of us had a meeting with Joe to talk through the feel and look of the show and to talk about which direction to go in.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment