276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SHOEDAZZLE Ayden Knee High Boots for Women Stretchy Zip Up Chunky Heel Thigh High Boots

£19.495£38.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finland - Ireland - Lithuania - Monaco - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Ukraine - Montenegro - Switzerland - Sweden - Norway - Slovakia - Greece | €19,99 You see, Ayden is having too many secrets about her previous life and the person who was in the past was weak and made many mistakes and all of that in the name of brotherhood love... I really liked how Ayden and Jet were friends for over a year, and got to know each other pretty well, despite leaving out critical details of their family lives, before they started something with each other. Just as with Rule and Shaw, who had known each other for years, their friendship makes the romance that much more believable, rather than the usual, I’m so attracted to you I’ll sleep with you the minute after I meet you and get to know you later (usually with insta-love thrown in) garbage. I also liked how Jet finally came to the right decision about how to handle his mother all by himself. What I didn’t like was how Ayden looked at Asa’s doing one thing right after all the shit he didn’t stop her from doing on his behalf (I hope we eventually get more about this story, like if he knew exactly what she was doing and why he either didn’t or knew but didn’t stop her) when she was younger was such an amazing thing. Yeah, he risked his life for her, but yet again, he created the problem and dragged her into it. I just don’t think she should be so forgiving or understanding without really having it out with him.

The Epilogue was gorgeous...and of course leads us into book three. I will definitely continue this series. I fell in LOVE with RULE. Rule's book had me weeping and laughing and just ready to high-five everyone....I loved that book. Thankfully, Rule and Shaw were a good part of this book. I still drool over Rule. For those of you who have not read or drooled over Rule and/or need a refresher.....RULE...mohawk..add your own tats....

While all this is going on, Jet decides to go on tour again. Its killing him being so close to Ayden, but not actually being with her. While he’s away (in Europe) something big happens with Ayden’s family situation. She has Shaw and Cora there for her, but its not the same. Shaw calls Jet to let him know whats up. Once he hears about Ayd’s past, he just wants to be there for her and remind her- I think we’re both actually pretty screwed up, but together we just work and we make each other better.” So she, thrown herself to him, but even though he was a man-whore, he didn't accepted her offer... and the rejection left Ayd heartbroken for long time... During the entire book, I felt I was with people finding their way after a long and difficult growth spurt… like they had tried a few things, thought they had figured it out only to see … they had to adjust their game plan… and this type of character development worked for me.

I was particularly impressed with how both tried to talk to each other… they would try in the best way they could to confront and share when they thought they could. Ayden really rang the bell for being an incredibly strong woman and able to a great loyal and supportive friend. She did make some choices which were self-sacrificing… but at the time it was the only way clear in her mind. I really respected and liked her. The foot is measured three-dimensionally, which supports the healthy development of children's feet and helps to prevent foot damage. Ricosta children’s shoes are developed with the aid of paediatricians and orthopaedists, providing peace of mind for parents and children. The removable footbeds also make these shoes a good choice for children wearing orthotics. Where to buy Ricosta shoes?As a reader, we learn that Ayden has been lusting after Jett since their first encounter. They become roommates and friends over the course of a year. Still she only sees him as a piece of ass and can’t see that he is a well-respected person in the music industry and is more than a hard worker as well as loyal to his abused mother…*all of which ALL of his friends know. I was all excited to fall for Jett Keller the lead singer of a local band and he didn’t disappoint. Jett was all heart!!

I liked this book. But I didn’t love it, not like I did Rule. Maybe it’s just me, but I have been having a lot of trouble with sequels not living up to the first book in the series... It was hot, I loved Jet, but I just didn’t connect with the two of them like I wanted. I am really excited about Rome and Cora’s book! Can’t freaking wait! Another Archer boy... yes please! I do like how this ended though...thank goodness! I'm loving the fairly decent length epilogues and the little cliffy for the next book. So as you can imagine it was hard for me to really fall for Jet as our male lead. Even though there were sketchy music references and an almost overwhelming cheese factor that should have had me running from this book, I did like it. I thought Ayden and Jet were well suited for oneanother and that their story had a good arc. I was very much looking forward to their story. I really loved Ayden in the first book and I was looking forward to getting to know more about Jet who we met briefly in Rule. I think it could have been a bit longer with more of their relationship developing. Overall, this is a great read and I will be continuing with the next book in the series. I highly recommend it!All Ricosta shoes are incredibly lightweight yet extremely durable and hardwearing, perfect for little ones who love to run around. Due to how they’re made, they’re great for prolonged wear. Where are Ricosta shoes made? JustFab was founded in 2010 by Don Ressler and Adam Goldenberg. Upon starting their “ premier club,” they aimed to bring stylish women together through shoes and fashion. Goldenberg began as a teen entrepreneur and even became a COO during that time. But he is also trouble, big, bad trouble that Ayden can’t be in. The attraction she feels toward Jet is dangerous and she can’t act on her lustful thoughts. No matter how hard that will be, right?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment