276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies (Baby Aliens)

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LoveReading4Kids exists because books change lives, and buying books through LoveReading4Kids means you get to change the lives of future generations, with 25% of the cover price donated to schools in need. Join our community to get personalised book suggestions, extracts straight to your inbox, 10% off RRPs, and to change children’s lives.

Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies | Summer Reading Challenge

This book was interesting with all the facts Izzy came up with about the dinner ladies and that made me wonder if the dinner ladies at my school were normal until I read the ending of the book. Izzy and her friends Amy, Maisie, Jodi and Zach notice strange goings on all related to their dinnerladies and start to investigate what is happening after making the links which cause a series of bizarre incidents to occur. I found the story fun and hilarious. The title made me curious. I think the character I liked best was tiny Maisie because she was funny. I thought this book was so entertaining and I recommend it to everyone, pamela butchart is a legendArmistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments

Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies - Waterstones

Izzy and her friends have never liked school dinners. And they’re getting worse. The dinner ladies are acting strangely: making up random rules, wearing hats, and cooking new food, even more horrible than usual It must be the work of the new demon dinner lady! I liked this book because I thought it was very funny when it said that shepherd's pie was truly terrible. Characters: This is part of a series of books featuring The same group of core characters but each book can be read individually. Each character has their own personality expressed in both actions, dialogue and in the drawings.

Reviews

I loved this book it was so imaginative. I would recommend this to people who likes adventure stories great book love it p.s my favourite person is Maisie. Where I quite loved the previous one and the antics the kids went through and also their imagination, in this one I actually disliked the kids and how hurtful they were against Amy, the dinner ladies. How far their imagination went to even think that these women were evil, that they were demons. That they would do ANYTHING, even accuse the dinner lady of poisoning (instead of thinking it is an allergy to avocado or whatever else was in that mix that Jodi's mum put on her face). Really, imagination is nice, but if you see conspiracies everywhere, maybe you should just see a doctor. They really hurt a few people here, and I was just so sad for Amy and her mum/the dinner ladies. They did their best to make something new and special. And really, is it so weird for people to wear those hats or goggles. Do you want hairs and such in your water or food? Um, eww, no.

Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies (Baby Aliens Book 4)

Reading Force is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, Registered Charity No. 1159890. Member of Cobseo. I may be buying the other books that are still left in this series, as I loved the two other books that I read. But for now it has to wait. I would rather not spend another 9 euros on another book and be disappointed again. Thomas works digitally, drawing straight into his computer with his Wacom tablet, and in the old fashioned way on paper with brush and ink and drawing pens. He loves to draw and doodle. He has a very loose grip on reality, and enjoys disappearing into his own imagination in search of new characters, worlds and ideas to draw. I liked the same things about this book that I wrote in the other book = there is a werewolf in My tent More laugh-out-loud antics from awardwinning author-illustrator team, Pamela Butchart and Thomas Flintham. School has never been so much fun!

Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing -

Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies: Pamela Butchart Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies: Pamela Butchart

Izzy and friends wonder if she is the reason for the strange behaviour. They wonder why she has returned. They find out she was fired. They speculate as to why and decide she's a demon who's returned to do bad things. Because why wouldn't she be?Her top selling stories include The Spy Who Loved School Dinners which won the Blue Peter Best Story Award and My Head Teacher is a Vampire Rat which won The Children’s Book Award. Two of her books, Petunia Peri and There’s a Werewolf in My Tent, were shortlisted for the Lollies – the Laugh Out Loud Awards. Thomas Flintham studied BA Fine Art at De Montfort University and in 2009 he graduated with a distinction in his Masters degree in Illustration at Camberwell College of the Arts, South London.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment