276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Fate of Wrath and Flame: The sensational slow-burn enemies to lovers fantasy romance and TikTok phenomenon (Fate & Flame Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How did Princess Romeria meet that smile time and time again while plotting his murder and not waver in her plans?

Being thrown in a completely different world where Romy's lack of finesse and unusual colloquialisms was frowned upon, you can imagine it also was quite funny at times. It’s merely Romy inhabiting (evil) Princess Romeria’s body, but there’s still the duality to Romy’s identity.Waking up in the body of a treacherous elven princess, Romeria quickly realises she's entangled in a deadly plot and must hide her identity at all costs - not least from the princess's betrothed, King Zander, who detests her. Zander gives her a choice: life in a cell, or an acquittal of all charges in exchange for her help in exposing the growing plot against him.

After a difficult childhood, she’s found a life that she’s well suited for, and though she’s under the thumb of a notorious underground crime boss, she has created a comfortable, though lonely, life for herself. While I may not be guilty, Princess Romeria is, and that’s the only person they see when they look at me. The world and overall story were interesting, I'm just not invested in Romeria and felt the story was too slow, but other than that, I definitely recommend this if you're looking for what is likely going to be a very popular and epic fantasy-romance series! You are hotheaded, you speak out of turn and do the opposite of what we agreed to, you antagonize me as if you have no fear of consequence.Romy is a thief in NYC and through some random acts of insanity, is transported to another time and place where she is in fact a princess being accused of murder. As beautiful as the cover is, it really doesn’t give you any indication of what to expect from this book. Not that there weren’t moments of sweet fluffs, light banter, sexual tension, and hot make-out sessions—all of which I devoured.

I was utterly captured by the mystery, the suspense, the page turning twist and turns of magic and adventure. The newly crowned king ( Zander, H) who was originally her betrothed hates her, but he needs her help if he’s to uncover the growing plot against his ruling. There’s a fabulous cast of side characters that Romy meets along the way - both friends and enemies, and sometimes a little of both - and I loved the different dynamics that all of those relationships bring. But when an enigmatic woman secures her services at swordpoint, Romeria is plunged into a startling realm of opposing thrones, warring elven, and elemental magic she cannot begin to fathom.I even put it down for a day because I knew this was a story that I have to be in the right mood to get into. The story is going to start out in present day New York City and move over to a magical, mystical, old-timey land ruled by a royal family of very shiny and symmetrical non-humans and creepy gods! The mystery, the suspense, the page turning twist and turns of magic and adventure is so incredibly well done.

While I'm not yet invested in this couple, but I like them and I'm curious to see where their relationship will go on the future. He is also suspicious but strong willed and, given the circumstances, slow to trust but he has an innate need to do the right thing for his people. It’s a giant fantasy world with a lot of key players and you’re never quite sure of who you can trust. The tunic and breeches I found in my closet are fitted but comfortable, the navy cloak perfect to hide beneath. It has lore, a unique magic system, supernatural races, Gods or Fates and is complex but easy to grasp a handle on.I feel like his only character traits are that he’s a scorned lover, that he doesn’t trust anyone, and is aware that people are lying and deceiving him… yet he does nothing about it and even lets them into his inner circle —- Book two is really going to have to give him some sort of backbone for me to change my mind on him… because at the moment I’m not very impressed. With this book Tucker sets the bar high for the next one and I’m really hoping she’ll continue writing more fantasy romance because I’m Loving this author writing this genre!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment