276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT, Digital Fan Speed and RGB Lighting Controller (Control up to Six PWM Case Fans and 264 RGB LEDs, Zero RPM Mode, Temperature Monitoring, Easy Installation) Black

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SOLUTION: I figured "Hey, maybe the Core XT cant handle the PWM, since its disconnecting under workload". So I put every PWM-Connector, except for 2, on a PWM-Splitter... And it worked. No more disconnects since then. The 4x QL120 RGB fan (No.7) is connected to the Lighting Node Core and the PWM Repeater of the iCUE 5000x RGB case. I really really don't know what else to do, I could try making a clean install of the operative system but I'm not sure if making all that effort would fix anything, any other ideas? Something else I could try? I read that setting in the BIOS PCIe lanes to Gen 3 could fix the problem, but I don't know what is the impact of that, what's the point of having a PCIe Gen 4 if I have to set it to 3. The Commander Pro has 6 QL 120mm Fans powered and all 6 lighting wire are connected to 1st USB Lighting Node. In a 780T you will only need one controller (Commander Core) and it's 6 PWM and 6 RGB ports. In the 7000X you can have as 9-11 fans by filling slots, so you would need either a second PWM/RGB controller like the Commander XT or to use a pair of simple devices like a PWM repeater hub and Lighting Node Core/Pro to handle RGB. If you don't have any of those RGB controllers from old builds, the Commander XT is the logical choice.

HOW TO SET UP CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT

A: You'll be able to connect our 3-pin RGB devices directly to the Commander CORE XT's RGB port, eliminating the need for the Lighting Node Pro controller. Assuming you have the COMMANDER CORE (which comes with ELITE CAPELLIX) and COMMANDER CORE XT, that wouldn't be a bad configuration at all - having six fans on one controller and the remaining on the other. Las tiras led de la caja van conectadas a un pequeño circuito y de ahí a la entrada RGB del Commander XT. Every Corsair RGB Hub (whatever the kind) has room for 6 fans, so if you have a RGB Led Hub and a Lighting Node Core you will be ok any kind of fan you have (be aware that if your 7 fans are let's say LL and QL, you will have to connect each kind of fan to a different hub). Mixing different fans on the same hub can bring weird effects.On my setup I have 8 Fans total, now I only have 6 Fans directly to The Commander Pro and I have 2 Lighting Nodes connected to it. Mi pregunta es la siguiente: ¿Si conecto 6 ventiladores QL120 (34x6=204 leds + 160 leds de las tiras = 364 leds. Commander XT soporta 264 leds), funcionarían todos los leds? and why dont you try saying you have the fans you have in icue or pic the ones with the most RGB and the other will do the same but you wont have all the rgb on the fans itself? i mean lets just say that the LLs have 30 RGB LEDs for simplicity and the MLs have 15. you pic the LLs in icue as all your fans and all 30 LEDs of the LLs light up and the 15 on thje MLs

Corsair iCUE Commander CORE XT Smart RGB Lighting and - OcUK

A: The COMMANDER CORE XT includes two repositionable temperature sensors (vs four), one 3-pin RGB header (vs. two), one USB 2.0 pass-through (vs. two). The COMMANDER CORE XT also eliminates the need for a RGB fan hub, as it sports six RGB fan ports.

Example - iCUE 5000x RGB withH150i Elite LCD (XT) and 4x QL120 RGB fans

Mi idea es comprar otro Commander XT y conectarle 6 ventiladores QL120 (204leds), la bomba XD5 (10 leds) y el bloque CPU XC7 (16 leds) en serie a la entrada RGB.

Commander CORE XT - HOW TO connect and setup Corsair iCUE Commander CORE XT - HOW TO connect and setup

This seems like it should be OK to me, but I was curious how icue would know which fans were specific to the Aio and if it was really OK to connect the case fans to the remaining empty ports (or if the included commander core only had 6 ports for the situation of using 3x push/pull on the 360 aio) Now I know the Capellix comes with the "Commander Core", but I believe that's only enough to run the radiator fans, and 3 more fans for a total of 6. So that leaves 3 fans unaccounted for. The 6 that I'm installing on the bottom and side are going to be the Corsair QL series fans. So do I need to get one of the bundles with the Commander Pro? I'm not sure if the Core and the Pro can be daisy changed together or not though? I went with the fan on the front with rad behind, so far these seems great as my CPU temps stay pretty low (28c idle) and in game so far only tried Rust but around 55c @ 4.8Ghz / 1.28v.Since multiple Core XTs can be used, I plan to use 2 XT to run 13 fans. Note that 3 fans will be controlled by the AIO, with the remaining 10 connected to the Core XT ( I think 😉 ). When you say "buying another", are you referring to another ELITE CAPELLIX or buying the iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT detailed in this topic? Primeramente pedir disculpas si este tema no va aquí y seguido, como expondré el texto traducido al ingles, mis disculpas nuevamente si está mal traducido. I also would reinstall your chipset drivers for the MB that control the usb traffic. If this started after an OS upgrade/update, a glitch there is certainly possible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment