276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko Pop! Rocks Papa Emeritus II Exclusive #125

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Regional Exclusivity: Funko occasionally releases figures exclusive to specific regions or stores, limiting their availability and increasing their rarity for collectors outside those areas. But don’t be fooled by his otherworldly aura; Papa Emeritus IV is also known for his wittiness and creativity.

Released by Alex DeLarge, the narrator and protagonist of the film, this line only comes with 12 figures for each variant. It contains the signature of Brian Marotti, CEO of Funko Pop. 2. Game of Thrones - Freddy Funko as Jaime Lannister (Bloody) Considered the second most expensive Freddy Funko figure, the Count Chocula in the glowing variant is a must-have for collectors. Discontinued: Funko periodically discontinues certain figures, either due to licensing agreements expiring or to create scarcity. Horror character key tag with clip and keyring | horror accessories | horror movie | scream | Freddy kreuger | scary movie accessories Released in 2010, the DC Superman metallic blue is one of the hardest to find and most valuable Funko Pops, which was exclusively sold in Target.So, whether you’re a die-hard fan of Ghost or simply intrigued by the mysterious world of Papa Emeritus IV, it’s time to embrace the unknown and dive headfirst into the fascinating realm of the supernatural.

Everything flows in an atmosphere that sounds like a mixture of classic horror films and religious cults due to the very present keyboards. It takes a certain level of genius to create a world as captivating and immersive as that of Ghost. Watch as Rush legend Geddy Lee goes native with bassists from Metallica, Primus, Nirvana and Hole in new TV show Geddy Lee Asks: Are Bass Players Human Too?For fans of Freddy Monster Cereals, the metallic version of Chocula is the perfect addition to your Funko Pop collection with 480 figures released. Based on my research, the top must-have for Funko Pop collectors is this glowing variant in the dark Funko Pop.

This Pop is a rare treasure for collectors, featuring Dumbo with huge pink inner ears and an overall gold body.

Lorraine Warren The Conjuring Horror Scary Haunted Ghost Paranormal Movie Film Netflix Inspired A4 Art Print It was released in 2013 and is exclusively available at the San Diego Comic-Con. Since Disney has numerous iconic characters, it only makes sense that Funko works with them to produce varying figures. 7. Boo Berry (Glow in the Dark Chase) The new products sees Funko collaborate with multiple artists, including Dio, Pantera, Iron Maiden and Dee Snider of Twisted Sister.

Attention, Funko Pop collectors! If you're on a quest to uncover the rarest Funko Pop figures for your collection, then you've come to the right place.If you’re a fan of Mr. Mouse, this variant is the perfect collectible to flaunt your fandom. What Makes a Funko Pop Rare? For collectors of Star Wars merch, the Darth Maul (Holographic) Funko Pop figure is the rarest under this line. It was originally released in 2012 at San Diego Comic-Con, offering rare and limited edition products to avid collectors. Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world. Palooza 2021 continues with 4 exceptional announcements: must-have POP Albums. Pure Gold with Elvis Presley (#10), Life after Death by Notorious B.I.G (#11), Diary of a Madman with Ozzy Osbourne (#12) and Opus Eponymous by Ghost (#14).Funko hits hard, starting with this album of the King "Pure Gold", a compilation of some of his greatest songs like Fever, It's Impossible or In The Ghetto. The cover of the album is both simple and powerful: Elvis on stage, in his white suit. It lends itself perfe... Ghoul pin set - 5 pins - Pin, Pin Badge, Enamel Pins, Custom Enamel Pins, Silver, Alchemy Ghoul enamel pin, Silver pin, Cosplay, Alchemy

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment