276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Surrounded by Bad Bosses and Lazy Employees: or, How to Deal with Idiots at Work

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He is a highly sought-after public speaker with 120 keynotes yearly on topics such as human behaviours, self-awareness, , narcissism, and leadership. Internationally bestselling author Thomas Erikson has helped changed how the world thinks about behavior using a simple 4-color behavior analysis system. In Surrounded by Bad Bosses he applies that same system to revolutionize the workplace. But I have also met an endless number of bosses who have been practically useless. Some of them haven’t grasped what the job requires. Some of them would like to learn, while others aren’t even interested in that. Which—in my opinion—makes them even less suitable. Some of them are just superfluous. They’re in the way. The organization doesn’t really need them.

Written with Erikson's signature humor and warmth, Surrounded by Bad Bosses (And Lazy Employees) will help you deal with the most hopeless managers and employees you can imagine—and keep you entertained along the way. By identifying your boss’s behavior profile you’ll be better able to interact with them no matter what the situation. Erikson offers example stories and concrete steps to help you thrive in any work situation. I, probably just like you, have often wondered how my boss thinks and functions. Because I really don’t know what they’re doing. So why not take a look at some of the reasons behind their behavior?

How to Stop Struggling, Start Succeeding, and Deal with Idiots at Work [The Surrounded by Idiots Series]

Styding followers for a while to identify their behavior model based on how they act in certain situations.

Or your boss does actually listen, and says: do what you want, but it’ll be your responsibility if it all goes wrong. Full Book Name: Surrounded by Bad Bosses (And Lazy Employees): How to Stop Struggling, Start Succeeding, and Deal with Idiots at Work Written with Erikson's signature humor and warmth, Surrounded by Bad Bosses (And Lazy Employees) will help you deal with the most hopeless managers and employees you can imagine—and keep you entertained along the way. In Surrounded by Idiots, I didn’t focus on the different roles we have in the workplace. And I’ve received many questions about whether it’s possible to take the whole thing one step further. And of course, it is. During my twenty years as a consultant focusing on leadership issues, I have, of course, met many bosses who are skilled in the art of leadership. Some have a natural inclination for it, others have learned it the hard way. Their staff admire and love them and would put up with quite a lot for their sake. These are the stars that others want to follow.

Retailers:

And the bosses who function brilliantly in their roles—what do they understand that others don’t? Is there actually a secret? Nor do I think that a boss should be able to blame ignorance of the parameters of their job or of what it means to be boss. Anybody can work out that it entails more than just sitting at your desk. I’ve never been able to keep quiet. As a young man I thought authority figures were a pain. This sometimes led me down troublesome paths. Now and then, even in later life, I’ve questioned certain structures and routines. Systems are often totally illogical; one might hear that’s simply how it is. Or that’s how we do things here. My favorite is we’ve always done it like that, as if that was a genuine argument. PDF / EPUB File Name: Surrounded_by_Bad_Bosses_-_Thomas_Erikson.pdf, Surrounded_by_Bad_Bosses_-_Thomas_Erikson.epub It used to be that the boss’s responsibilities were simple: to lead and say who should do what. If you managed that, then you were doing your job. A good friend of mine often quotes his own father when it comes to leadership: Never become the boss, because you’ll end up doing everything yourself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment