276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Official Creality Ender 3 V2 Neo 3D Printer, CR Touch, Full-metal Bowden Extruder, Model Preview with New UI, Stable Integrated Design, PC Spring Steel Magnetic Plate, Printing Size 220 * 220 * 250mm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Generally, those who’ve gone down this route build a wood frame and then attach wood panels and one acrylic panel on the front for visibility to create an enclosed space for the Ender 3. It involves assembling a frame, draping the sheet over and holding it down with tape. The printer then sits underneath, benefiting from the right controlled thermal environment to handle heat-sensitive filament. Whatever way you look at it, this is a DIY project, so assembly is very much hands-on with a good dose of problem-solving if you don’t go down the kit route – one for the experienced DIYers or motivated beginners out there.

If you’re looking for something more robust with the wattage to tear through pretty much any material, we recommend the Endurance 15 W Laser. This makes it more of a filament management system than a true dual extruder system, but the results are very much the same. You can do multi-color prints, and multi-material prints, and it can even mix filaments together for some unique results.

One of the main draws of the Creality 4.2.7 Mainboard is the silent TMC 2208 stepper motor drivers, which drastically reduce noise levels compared to the basic Ender 3 mainboard.

The HotBox V2 is made up of a semi-rigid, lightweight polymer honeycomb insulating structure with a high-grade Nylon 600D outer layer and metallic heat-containing internal lining. The Ender 3 Neo and Ender 3 V2 Neo share many similarities. In fact, both 3D printers received some of the same upgrades from the previous generation of Ender 3 printers, such as: After that are the assembly instructions, replete with small diagrams, some of them a little too small for comfortable viewing. (I used a magnifier when needed.) I was baffled by one diagram that showed a correct and a wrong way of connecting a nut and bolt; only when I magnified the diagram did I see its proper orientation. Instructions in the guide are cursory; I supplemented them by watching several third-party Ender-3 V2 assembly videos. A hinged front door with magnetic latches and a side-mounted two-panel swing door means easy access to the printer. Although not essential, you may want to consider an enclosure, whether DIY or pre-made, fitted with a vent/exhaust and air filtration system.

Next, we’ll look at the differences between these printers. Differences in the Creality Ender 3 V2 Neo Full Metal Extruder For later Ender 3 models, there’s also more powerful laser upgrades for the Ender 3 S1& S1 Pro, and an updated laser module with 10W power, Creality Updated Laser Module, which is much better suited for laser cutting. The Ender 3 V2 Neo similarly upgrades the Ender 3 V2. By and large, the V2 Neo offers the same functionality and features as the V2, with the biggest improvements being in terms of ease of setup and ease of use. Creality has made an effort to make this 3D printer as beginner-friendly as possible. In fact, it might just be one of the easiest 3D printers to get started with in its price segment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment