276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Creative Bible KJV: Silken Flexcover Bible for Creative Journaling

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The teal hardcover Bible is set in a single-column format with two-inch-wide ruled margins for note-taking, scribbling your reflections, or creatively expressing your insights. Nearly 400 hand-drawn line-art illustrations are placed throughout the one-colour Bible to serve as visual tools for meditating and reflecting on Scripture. Because the bright teal is bold enough, the cover of this faux leather hardcover edition is void of all decoration except for the silver-foiled title on the front cover and the spine. My Creative Bible for Girls is an illustrated journaling Bible, wonderfully designed to help young girls to grow closer to God through art and creativity. Inspire a girl in your life to let the light of the Lord shine in her life with uplifting stories and beautiful artwork. This girl's Bible uses the ESV (English Standard Version) Bible translation and the text is formatted in a single-column. My Creative Bible for Girls will become a beloved treasure in the life of any young girl. The princess design and iridescent accents give this Bible a magnificent finishing touch. The Teal Faux Leather Hardcover KJV My Creative Bible is a Bible designed for colouring and journaling. It features a bold colour on the cover to inspire and match the colourful masterpiece this Classic King James Version Bible will become! Fill this Bible designed for colouring and note-taking with bold colour and equally bold illustrations that declare your worship and adoration. The beautiful language of the 1769 Classic King James Version will inspire your heart to worship as you colour your way through the Bible. Share the art of Bible journaling when you give the Teal Faux Leather Hardcover KJV My Creative Bible as a Mother's Day or birthday gift.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment