276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DRUNK STONED OR STUPID [A Party Game] [US]

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some of our other questions were: Sings but shouldn’t (We obviously voted my dad, we beg him to stop singing), will make out with absolutely anyone (my brother won this point, you don’t wanna know about his history, lmao), is going straight to hell (So, I’ll go straight to hell?

For instance, you can play with different categories of cards, such as "Drunk", "Stoned", "Stupid", "Dirty", "Savage", etc. This documentary follows the magazine from its pre-creation with the Harvard Lampoon through its early success and then just the tip of its long, slow, painful decline.She really can’t decide where to get food because she really takes care of eating healthy and is a calorie freak lol. The film refers to some of the same material, and features work from some of the same contributors, but the film is not actually based on the book. Paula Bernstein of Indiewire interviewed the director, Douglas Tirola, who commented, "What I liked about the Lampoon was there was no 'going too far'.

You should also respect the age rating and parental guidance of the game and follow the laws and regulations of your country or region. With cards like: “ Smells like beer”, “Can fall asleep everywhere”, “I’m not gonna drink (drinks)”, and lots more, you’ll have endless fun with your closest people. Yeah, I know it is supposed to be played with people you’re really open to and blah blah, but if you don’t have fun with your family, who will? Even though it has some characteristics just like Cards Against Humanity and some other adult games, this game is most similar to the Voting Game, and in the center is “ Who’s most likely to”.This expansion makes the game even more fun, especially when we already have played with all the old cards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment