276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WD BLUE SN570 1TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 NVMe up to 3500 MB/s read speed, Solid State Drive

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before anything, you need to decide the size of the disk. My original was a 500GB spinning drive (HDD), and I bought the 500GB SSD. If you decide that you need more storage, the OSX installation is skipped. Just keep in mind that this could be a major investment in your computer, so if you are left with something between 0-75 GB, you might want to consider getting a bigger sized drive. Today’s A-list titles can take up 200GB 2 or more of storage. A range of capacities from 1TB to 4TB 2 means you get to keep more games at the ready and get into the action fast. As used for storage capacity, 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes and 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.

As used for storage capacity, one gigabyte (GB) = one billion bytes and one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. Build your ideal creation engine. Upgrading your system or optimizing your next custom build with the slim M.2 2280 form factor. All you need is an NVMe™ slot. With future-ready, scalable NVMe architecture, the Western Digital PC SN530 NVMe SSD offers both manufacturers and end-users the solution to innovate and expand their computing effectiveness. This NVMe SSD enables greater design flexibility for ultra-thin notebook or tablet designs that require a cost effective, reliable storage device with a small form factor and capacity points up to 1TB 1.

With a certification from the WD Functional Integrity Testing Lab (F.I.T. Lab™), every WD Blue SATA SSD is verified for compatibility with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers.

Today’s A-list titles can take up 200GB or more of storage. A range of capacities from 1TB to 4TB means you get to keep more games at the ready and get into the action fast. A new suite of features comes with the SN850X including Predictive Loading, Overhead Balancing and Adaptive Thermal Management 5. Pero (de ahí que solo valore con 4 estrellas) los dos últimos comprados me han dado problemas de "Vida Restante" en muy poco tiempo de uso. El % de las escrituras en la vida últil del SSD bajó rapidamente (92% - ver datos SMART), en 3/4 días de utilización, aunque utilizo un disco duro HHD anexo para guardar ficheros, descargas, etc., y tengo desactivados Server Index, Superfetch, Prefetch, Hibernación, Desfragmentación automática y Desfragmentación en el arranque.

Customer reviews

The ultra-compact M.2 2280 WD Blue SATA SSD goes through extensive compatibility and reliability testing to ensure it meets the high standards of the WD brand. billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.

Get the ultimate gaming edge over your competition with insane speeds up to 7,300 MB/s for top-level performance and ridiculously short load times. I shall not be held responsible for any damages to the drives or loss of data as a result of your mistakes in the process. You are to do this upgrade at your responsibility, and you hold all the risks associated with the upgrade.Inspire creativity with a one-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud offering access to some of the world’s best creative apps and services such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere Pro and InDesign. 4 Bien el WD SSD Blue 500GB de Western Digital. He comprado varios ya y nunca me defraudan, al contrario. Además el precio ahora ha bajado en picado, comparado al de hace un año.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment