276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hasbro Trivial Pursuit - Lord of The Rings (Movie Trilogy)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When someone puts on the One Ring, the bearer becomes invisible. The Nibelungen Ring has no such qualities, but the Nibelungen saga mentions a helmet (the Tarnhelm) that allows shape-shifting. The one who bears the Tarnhelm can assume the physical appearance of any man or animal he thinks of.

When you land on a colored space, you get to answer a question in the category of that color. Don’t worry if you don’t know the answer; you can ask a friend for help. In case you and your friend answer correctly, you both get a wedge each. If you answer wrong, nobody gets a wedge. I do not know what strength is in my blood but I swear I will not let the White City fall." Said at the death scene between Boromir and Aragorn after the battle with the Orcs and Boromir is slain.How did you get on with those Lord of the Rings trivia questions and answers? We don’t know about you, but we want to watch the movies again! If you’ve enjoyed these Lord of the Rings trivia questions and answers,then why not try some of these other trivia topics:

The questions: as mentioned above, these are all about Lord of the Rings. This tends to mean that if you know your Tolkien well, you will find many of these questions easy. The first time we played this, my wife had 5 wedges by the end of her first turn (i.e. before I had played any part in the game aside from reading questions or handing over wedges. The one major exception is the “making movies” category, which might occasionally throw you a freebie, like “which actor played Legolas” but is far more likely to be “who was second unit director on Fellowship?” or worse. upvotes Follow Unfollow 1 year ago Dots Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

Best Lord Of Rings Trivial Pursuit Guidance

In ‘Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring,’ Bilbo gives Frodo a powerful sword named “Sting.” This weapon has the magical ability to glow blue when which specific race is nearby? This. Is. Amazing. A special Trivial Pursuit edition solely for the 2000s? What more could you possibly ask for? An updated interface? Sure, you can have that too! Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit is an entertaining game that offers a chance to earn points and bragging rights by correctly answering questions about one of the most popular book series and movie franchises of all time. The game is designed for fans of the Lord of the Rings, but even non-fans can enjoy it thanks to its simple rules and engaging gameplay. From where did Andy Serkis get his inspiration for his character's trademark "Gollum, Gollum" cough?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment