276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Joy Fills Crème Chocolate, 90 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I hate to be negative, but while I like the taste there are definite improvements that need to be made for me to feel like they are 5 star quality. The bag says "choco cookie creme", but there's not a whole lot of cookie, the chocolate chips in the outer layer aren't really noticeable. Typical jobs: hospital/ward nurse, waitressing in a busy restaurant, cleaner, porter, labourer/construction worker, gardener, farm worker. The filling is sweet and creamy and had a good chocolate flavour, not one that I would immediately identify as Dairy Milk, but nice enough. The Cadbury version of Joy Fills are similar to the Oreo ones in that they consist of a wheat shell filled with a chocolate creme.

The Oreo version had a darker flavour, but as the wheat case on these ones is fairly plan it did taste like something I should be eating in a morning. A handcrafted, intentionally stacked wordmark conveys approachability and highlights the cheerful spirit of the brand!A gleeful style in line with the global Mondelēz image was the main ingredient to ensure a successful launch. Crunchy cases with a sweet chocolate filling, just got to stop thinking about adding milk and a bowl. All foods are fine within the context of a balanced diet, but this is a good way to get more volume of food for your calories!

The pack design does an amazing job in communicating the new product offering while remaining true to the global power brands and establishing Joy Fills as a new brand.

If I had a say, I'd suggest making them slightly bigger so there is same amount of crispness but with more room for chocolate filling. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Having eaten one, the wheat content vs the cookie creme content doesn't add up and I agree with the post above; open a bag, pour some milk, grab a spoon and have for breakfast.

We checked out our target market and spotted that millennials lead hectic lives but are open-minded and fun-loving.We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.

Our mission is to give our members insight into what they are eating to empower them to make more informed food choices. Our challenge was to create a unique look and feel for the product line while respecting the signature elements of everyone’s favorite chocolate brands. Cadbury Joy Fills Milk Chocolate Creme Cookies Sweet crispy wheat pillows with a soft filling (50 %) with chocolate (8 %). I personally love the crispy shell, but the packaging art shows a 50/50 ratio of shell and chocolate filling, along with the ingredients list saying the "soft filling" makes up 50% of these bites, but this doesn't match the actual product and it's kind of misleading. Testing has shown that consumers have a high purchase intent through our strong product offering and pack design, so we believe that this will be a real opportunity for retailers to drive incremental biscuit sales for the afternoon, on-the go and evening treating opportunity.

Sul­li­van ( Lon­don: So­cie­ty for Pro­mot­ing Chris­tian Know­ledge, 1874 ), num­ber 83 ( 🔊 pdf nwc).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment