276°
Posted 20 hours ago

‘Mum, What’s Wrong with You?’: 101 Things Only Mothers of Teenage Girls Know

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). but whilst we can turn some of it round to be amusing, it's still heartbreaking, so more of a weepy/tragedy than a comedy.

imeanmymumcanbestrictandannoyingattimesbutthenagainaren'tallmumslikethatbutidon'tseeanyoneelsenotmissingtheirparentswhenthey'reawayfromthem.Svitlana Skus скинула мені фото цієї книжки якось ввечері, а вже зранку я була в книгарні і питала, чому книжка не стоїть на найбільш видному місці, обведеному якимись червоними колами, щоб привертати до себе увагу. Join us and be the first to hear about new blog posts, helpful resources, and tips on how to handle parenthood with kindness and class! What would you say if they came round and forgot something, if they weren’t quite with it or weren’t their usual chirpy selves?

This deeply personal and supportive series offers listeners an honest and relatable insight into how some the UK's best-known celebrities have coped with mental health difficulties, ranging from OCD to insomnia, addiction to grief, and depression to anxiety. This grossly oversimplified understanding has created many complexities in our lives and taken away from us the very fundamentals of the joy of living. Along the way, they’ll unlock wisdom for those of us navigating our own coupledoms, and for those still seeking their perfect match. Back in the day there was no constant stream of news stories about harm befalling children so we were allowed to get on with form a very early age.It seems so miraculous to me that I have regarded my role as a father as secondary though still essential.

Is this a continuation of a personality disposition that has worsened, or a complete change of personality?She managed to get him moved but by then the ‘care’ he had not had had taken away probably the last couple of years of his life. As a suitably environmentally conscious citizen, I could not have predicted that encouraging kids to quite literally take a shit on an endangered icon of the natural world would become so widely sanctioned —but it seems that here, yet again, the zeitgeist is moving way too fast for me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment