276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Like a Boss Activity Center, baby entertainer and play table with music lights and sounds for infants and toddlers, HBM26

£54.995£109.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The exciting music, sounds and lights included within the Like a Boss activity centre and toddler table make it a fantastic opportunity for infant-friendly playtime and standing desk play for toddlers!

By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information.Easy Conversion: The walk-around seat is easily removable, transforming the activity center into a standing table. Use only for a child who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out of the product. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal.

Then, as your baby grows, replace the seat with a clacker bead bar to transform the infant activity centre into a cool toddler table for standing-desk play. Only for a child who can hold his or her head upright without assistance and who cannot walk or climb out of the product.Its versatility, engaging features, and adaptability make it suitable for infants and toddlers alike. com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

I just needed a couple of minutes here and there to chop an onion or get things in and out of the oven," Spencer told USA TODAY Friday. On expiry of the interest free term, the finance companies prevailing interest rate will apply to any outstanding balance. Pushing buttons, a child's voice says things like, "Let's circle back on that, I love circles," "Whoops, I was on mute" and "Is it 5 o'clock yet?Its unique design aims to provide a fun and educational experience for little ones, making it stand out in the market of baby gear. A few had a laugh at the toy's expense: "When Gen Z is refusing corporate life so they're trying to get gen alpha early," one joked. I especially use it when I have to pump and need to keep her entertained What's your favorite go to toy when you have to do something?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment