276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Her prose is captivating, poetic and oozing with the passion and vitality that she herself embodies . In other words, Allah is loving, caring, and merciful not just in a general sense, but in this very moment right now. Allah is As-Samad, which does not just mean “self-sufficient,” but comes from a root that means “solid, impenetrable, non-hollow.

of Divine Love) - Goodreads A. Helwa Quotes (Author of Secrets of Divine Love) - Goodreads

A marvelous book that gives a sound grasp of this great religion andnourishment to the heart we deeply need. The bulk of her sentences are poetry in motion and studded with pearls of wisdom…The creative way Helwa has integrated her heart knowledge into her understanding of Islam is stunning.divine compassion transcends time and space, providing for the good, the bad and everything in between.

OF DIVINE LOVE, Spiritual Journey into the Heart of SECRETS OF DIVINE LOVE, Spiritual Journey into the Heart of

History has shown us the great strides that both the family of the Prophet and the most righteous amongst his companions made to establish and preserve unity through the different conflicts the early Muslim community had to traverse. Although this book is about Islamic spirituality and practices, I believe God is bigger than any one religion or philosophy. This book serves as a contemporary primer on Islam, and blends passages from the Qur’an with reflection and discussion prompts for the reader. Imam Ali is known to be a symbol of unification and peace, as Sunnis, Shias, and Sufis follow his guidance and adore his examples of bravery, leadership, and spiritual knowledge. I trusted that God would make a way for me—not because of who I am, but because of how merciful and loving He is.

Allah is the One whose speech lifts the dead from their graves, the One who can part the seas with a staff, the One who uses your hopeless situations as a platform to perform His next miracle. When I use the word “mystics” in the text I am referring to spiritual masters in the Islamic tradition that delved past the literalism of the religion and into the realm of the heart. Sidi told us, Know, my beloved, that the love is eternal between Allah and His creation and the electric circuitry of His love flows through everything. While Ar-Rahim is seen as God’s qualities of love and mercy in action, Ar-Rahman is God’s nature of mercy, love, and grace. Everyone else may leave, everything else may break, but Allah will forever be your most faithful and intimate friend.

of Divine Love Journal: Into The Heart of Review Buku Secrets of Divine Love Journal: Into The Heart of

If you are looking for a journal for Ramadan, a retreat, or just to deepen your connection with Allah Secrets of Divine Love Journal is perfect for you! Helwa draws on diverse literary sources and the wisdom of many authors to illustrate universal spiritual teachings . A. Helwauses a rational, yet heart-based approach towards the Qur'an that not only enlightens the mind, but inspires the soul towards deeper intimacy with Allah.Although the guidance was straightforward, the voices of doubt in my mind fanned the flames of my insecurity, making me feel unworthy of what I felt God was asking of me. Sunni, Shia, and Sufi Imams To assure you that this book is in alignment with the deeper meanings of the Qur’an and the prophetic tradition, I sought out the editorial help of several imams or religious authority figures. This is simply a wonderful book, written with care and precision, weaving us into God’s beautiful tapestry. Whether you are in a plane in the sky, in the heart of a desert, or in the depths of a sea where no light can reach, God is with you. Unlike your average book on religion that is focused solely on rules and outer practices, Secrets of Divine Loveis a motivational and inspiring guide of how to experience the beauty hidden in the heart of the Qur'an and the Islamic tradition from a place of love, passion, and joy.

Download Secrets of Divine Love A Spiritual Journey [PDF] Download Secrets of Divine Love A Spiritual Journey

In fact, most of the utterances of Muslim mystics are directly inspired by the Qur’an and the Prophet ﷺ, or inspired by the family of the Prophet ﷺ and his closest companions.As the Qur’an says, “Whoever strives, strives only for his own soul, for Allah is entirely independent of all worlds” (29:06). You can read this before Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam PDF EPUB full Download at the bottom. In the language of sweetness and compassion, Helwa walks us through the journey of connection back to the love of Allah.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment