276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Amateur Naturalist

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

RP: Sì, tanto più che noi ci auto produciamo e raggiungere set lontani è un problema. Perché noi andiamo a scattare nelle case delle persone e anche se utilizziamo supporti digitali e non ricorriamo né a luci artificiali, né facciamo interventi di post-produzione, esclusa la correzione del colore, raggiungere un abitazione da Milano in Sicilia o in sardegna o addirittura negli Stati Uniti è costoso. In the real world, where everyone is wearing clothes there is judgement about what people are wearing, when you take that away you're just talking to a human being."

Nowadays the aesthetic of beauty is totally standardized, and where doesn’t reach reality, we (over)use photo editing. REALITY PROJECT is born to contrast this distorted view that is imposed on us daily by the media, and to demonstrate instead that the true beauty can be found in every body. ! It is a photographic project that portrays normal people, real and nude, leaving their body to express and convey their natural beauty without photo retouching, in all its shapes and sizes. ! The project, in progress, is an idea of Alessandro Viganò and Matteo Scarpellini, also known as ALMA PHOTOS, two photographers from Milan who always portray ordinary and “real” people. Hence the name of the project. TheKinsky: How was the idea of REALITY PROJECT born?
AlmaPhotos: The idea of the project came to counter this false ideal of beauty imposed on us by the media, where everyone has to be tall, thin, with perfect skin, sculpted abs, big breasts and so on …
With our work we want to show that true beauty can be found in every body, regardless of size and shape. La bellezza non perfetta ma unica, esclusiva, semplice è stata raccontata da Matteo Scarpellini e Alessandro Viganò senza fronzoli né imbrogli. Reality Project raccoglie i contributi spontanei di donne che si amano per quello che sono, che mostrano a nudo la loro bellezza. Vere, prive di ritocchi e di fotoritocchi. She has since attended a couple of other events and said that the community is wonderful, supportive and understanding. Read More Related Articles

4. Yeah! Show’em your ass daughter

Earlier in the pandemic, there were reports of a growing interest in naturism, as more people were confined to their homes, working and socializing virtually.

Growing up in South Africa, he often sunbathed naked – finding that it helped ease insecurities he had about his physique. I due fotografi tengono a sottolineare che non si tratta di fotografia erotica né, tanto meno, di quel genere di nudo amatoriale che abbonda in Rete. “Il nostro è un lavoro professionale – conferma Viganò – e tutti gli scatti hanno una filosofia precisa, con uno stile e un’impostazione riconoscibili che fanno da comune denominatore dei vari servizi”. Anyone displaying symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid 19) will not be allowed to enter our premises/asked to leave In The Buff is all about naturism and naturists, what naturism is will always be a great area for discussion, whether people believe it is simply being nude in your own home or whether it is the freedom to go bare the world over, what is agreed is that while naturists do have sex, naturism itself is related to non-sexual nudity.As a child, Haywood had roamed for hours around the 2,000-acre Bretby Park with his grandfather. He remembers looking up into a foxglove that towered over him, and seeing its blooms full of bees. Each spring, frogs laid their spawn in a ditch that filled with rainwater. “You could see all these things happening, just at the bottom of the garden.” Donne che si sono elevate dai canoni imposti e che amano il concetto di perfezione con mille sfaccettature diverse. Una mission tutta al femminile, dalle donne e per le donne, che anche PourFemme abbraccia e condivide, per abolire l’idea di ‘bellezze in serie’, di signore che hanno tutte lo stesso volto, tutte lo stesso corpo. Una mission che punta a riscoprire la propria bellezza, unica ed inequivocabilmente personale. Equality and respect. Being nude in groups makes all feel more accepted — physically, intellectually and emotionally. Spirituality — Reality Project è un’iniziativa tanto semplice quanto suggestiva. Un progetto fotografico di ampio respiro ideato e realizzato, ma ancora non compiuto, di due giovani fotografi, Alessandro Viganò e Matteo Scarpellini, in arte AlmaPhotos, che hanno creato sul Web un sito dedicato a cui le aspiranti modelle e gli aspiranti modelli, donne e uomini comuni, s’iscrivono e fanno richiesta di essere fotografati a casa propria nudi o seminudi, ma nel modo più naturale possibile.

And with many of her clients being members of the naturism community, Natalie, 30, has fielded many invites over the years to join them at events across the country.

ON TODAY'S SHOW - Frank spoke with naturist fiction author, WILL FOREST, as he announced the anthology that he is putting together with Ted Bun and Paul Z. Walker - and how YOU can submit your story for consideration. This is the only time I have been photographed naked. So why did I opt to do this? Maybe because no one had ever asked before. Maybe to look at what six decades of use and abuse looks like in my case. Definitely to join in on this great, joyous fleshy statement about being alive.” Credit: Ponch Hawkes As I was taking off my clothes in the studio I felt uncomfortable, but I wanted to stand strong and proud with the other women. With the launch of the exhibition, we will explore our diversity, share ideas about identity and sense of ageing self, and how and why we now value our bodies.” Credit: Ponch Hawkes

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment