276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsung C27RG50FQR - CRG5 Series - LED monitor - curved - 27" - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) @ 240 Hz - VA - 300 cd/m² - 3000:1-4 ms - 2xHDMI, DisplayPort - dark grey/blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

OMGPWNTIME said:When I still had the monitor I tried running it at a custom refresh rate of like 200 but I found it traded the ghosting for smearing, are you not experiencing that?No it's fine now, no ghosting or smearing.

C27RG50FQR | Samsung Support Caribbean C27RG50FQR | Samsung Support Caribbean

If you have trouble for setting up the Monitor under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10. this program will help you to install Windows Monitor Driver. You can install the most suitable windows driver for your monitor.Logo Detection and Screen Saver are two functions you can use on your Samsung OLED monitor. They will protect your screen’s image retention. Samsung presents gaming at its finest with the Odyssey G8 Gaming Monitor! We’ll walk you through how to start using your monitor.

Samsung C27RG50FQR - CRG5 Series - LED monitor - Currys Business Samsung C27RG50FQR - CRG5 Series - LED monitor - Currys Business

We also did not notice any blurring on the Samsung C27RG50 if it’s running at 240Hz. The screen doesn’t require specialized blur reduction implementations such as ULMB, which is often required for VA models while also incurring an additional cost. TN variants are still faster in this regard, but the CRG5 blurs the lines in comparison. On a possibly positive note, Samsung finally responded to my post on their forums I made 2 months ago and claimed they forwarded my info to their Engineers. If they somehow implement variable overdrive that would be awesome (there is one monitor available with variable overdrive without the g-sync module) the equivalent of more than 2 frames at a refresh rate of 120Hz - Some noticeable lag in daily usage, not already know the gamma is quite a way off, and white point a bit too warm. There was no sign of any colour banding when testing gradients which was good How does something like this get labeled as G-Sync compatible; the fact that you can physically enable the feature?Your Samsung OLED monitor comes with Panel Care functions to prevent screen burn-in issues. These include Pixel Refresh and Pixel Shift. news at the default settings (in gamma mode 1), although there was some typical gradation in darker tones evident.

Samsung C27RG50 Review - TFT Central Samsung C27RG50 Review - TFT Central

A 5 sec. search took me here = https://www.testufo.com/ghosting (where there is multiple free monitor tests available) I even tried using CRU to limit the VRR range to force it to double but it ends up looking extremely smeary and feeling rather slow, regular 240hz mode is better (which isn't saying much).Though its pixel density of 81 pixels per inch (ppi) is a bit below our preferred pixel density (109ppi), the picture is reasonably sharp. Fine detail renders well in games, video and static images. Moving content is super-smooth, thanks to that 240Hz refresh rate. The bezel is nice and thin at just 8mm around the top and sides. The screen sits flush, so it looks frameless when the power is off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment