276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Madrigal's Magic Key to Spanish: A Creative and Proven Approach

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many Spanish students have pointed out that the digital version contains some spelling mistakes that can confuse you. You can also find some formatting and design issues that can make your learning experience less pleasant. Would I recommend it? Without hesitation. If you are learning Spanish, learn the grammar from Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish. One important thing that I have to mention is that Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish follows its own method. This means that you won’t find the usual structure or organization that you may be used to seeing in most language textbooks. In other words, the author starts by teaching grammatical structures that will allow you to communicate better and faster in Spanish. Many language books get hung up on every tiny grammatical point. (I am looking at you, Latin books). That isn’t helpful. Imagine telling driver’s education students they would not be allowed to drive until they could label every single part of a car. Every part. The steering wheel, the gas pedal, the trunk, the hubcaps, the carburetor, the pistons, the crankshaft, the rear-wheel differential… and, at this point I no longer know what I am talking about. I don’t feel that way now. I am planning to read it again. I am also planning to incorporate it into any Spanish classes I teach. That being true, I imagine I will read it again and again and again.

After reviewing and comparing this book with other Spanish textbooks for beginners here are some pros and cons. What I didn’t like: I wish it had more reading. I wish it were structured more like Lingua Latina . But, you can’t have it all, as they say. By teaching how to form words from English, this method will prevent you from memorizing and translating every word. Pros & Cons Honestly, I think I’d be closer to fluency in Spanish if someone had told me about this book years ago.For many Spanish beginners, one of the most attractive things about this book is that it is written in English. As a result, the explanations and instructions are very easy to follow. Design & Learning “User” Experience Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish is a great way to begin learning Spanish. The only thing that would make this book complete would be if it had some listening exercises to help students practice all four language skills. Despite this particular weak point, the book’s teaching method and “language shortcuts” are a creative and innovative way to learn the basics of Spanish. If you’re searching for Spanish textbooks for beginners, it’s very likely that at some point you’ll bump into Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish. Since this book is quite popular among Spanish learners, I want to provide you with an honest review of this textbook.

This book does not have any listening exercises and it offers very few cultural notes, as many Spanish course books usually tend to provide. The book is simply a straight forward grammar book with several “short cuts” to learning some of the most important Spanish grammar points. This book is specifically aimed at the independent learner and there is no need to rely on a teacher or tutor since every chapter is extremely detailed and a number of examples are provided. Once you have learned the required information, you’ll have examples so you can actually see how these concepts are applied. Then, there will be some exercises that you need to complete to reinforce what you just learned.After the first eight chapters the book continues using these translation techniques while focusing on dialogues, verb tenses, asking questions in different tenses, giving commands and a number of basic grammar structures. After every 10 chapters the student will come across a comprehension test going over everything that was presented in the previous chapters. This helps the student review the material one final time and test out the knowledge they acquired. Even though I love this book, it still has some small quirks that I’ll discuss in this review. Learning Goals & Objectives

Since the goal of this textbook is to help learn Spanish in a fast way, all of these topics include an explanation of the elements or concepts you may need as well as different activities to reinforce your knowledge.This Spanish textbook for beginners contains 45 lessons where you can find examples, activities and explanations related to grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Additionally, after the last lesson, the book contains a section with common expressions and vocabulary that you learned. All the exercises focused on your written, pronunciation and reading skills. Since there’s no listening exercises, you’ll need to train these skills with other resources. According to the author, knowing these tenses first will allow you to have richer and more natural conversations. And if you think about it, it’s true: most of our conversations are directed to talk about the things you did or the things you want to do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment