276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Camo Advantage Ghillie Sniper Veil 100% Cotton

£10.94£21.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A high performance gas, designed to operate at lower temperatures (between 3c - 20c) allowing to use your weapon all year round. Once the piece of canvas is glued on, you’ll need to begin sewing quickly, as the more the glue hardens the more difficult sewing will become.

I spend, by far, the most amount of time of this project prepping and applying 550 cord to my ghillie suit.While you’re observing the enemy, some of your head is the only part of your body that should have a direct line of sight to the enemy. Here at Patrol Base we ship worldwide, delivering not only to the UK but to most of the EU and select Worldwide locations as well.

The same exact thing will need to be done with the backside of the trousers, however, instead of the T-shirt shape, you need to cut out a sexy booty shorts shape. It is extremely rare to see any straight lines in nature or any perfectly symmetric shapes, so it’s crucial to avoid those at all costs. Ensure your weapon remains concealed with the huge range of sniper camouflage materials from Cadet Direct.Shortly after leaving the Marine Corps, McMahon became a contractor for the US Army, testing small arms and large caliber weapons for potential military contracts. In these photos, I took some of the reeds and bound them tightly so that they won’t bend in the wind.

We have a wide range of army netting available, from tactical veils and scrim scarves to MTP and British Army two-tone camouflage netting. For the trousers, place the canvas down and cut out a square on each leg so that the side cargo pockets will still be easily accessible and are not covered or made inaccessible by the canvas.After spotting this “V”, and part of my body’s outline, it becomes easy to see that this is the top left portion of a human body. These points are easily noticeable, and when noticed, are quickly determined to be the shape of a human. We want you to be delighted with our products and services, so we provide the simple Patrol Base guarantee: if on receiving your item you are unhappy with your item for any reason then simply send it back to us.

An untrained individual may see a line or edge while a trained individual will see the entire outline. I cut a square out of the top, attached some tactical mesh, then secured it with glue and some sewing. When used in a MK23 NBB or Gas Sniper rifle this setup should give you improved range and FPS, giving you the absolute most out of these platforms.

Legend has it, Carlos Hathcock spotted his rival Vietnamese sniper because of the glint on his foes scope. While they can be the exact same color, your outline and shape are broken up correctly, your contrast/value is blended correctly but if your texture is off you will look out of place. I personally don’t care much for jute, as it should be covered in vegetation anyway, but it is a good base camouflage. Altering the shape of the human body can easily be done by breaking up the outlines, and using the proper colors to blend the broken up outline with the foreground and background. But if you have a dark base color like green, it’s hard to lighten that up when going through a tan field of wheat/goldenrod.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment