276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ECOFLOW WAVE 2 Portable Air Conditioner, 5100BTUs of Cooling, 6100BTUs of Heating, Add-On Battery, Control with App, No Drainage Required, for Outdoor Camping/RVs or Home Use(Battery Not Included)

£274.5£549.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s perhaps unnecessarily showy and I would have preferred some kind of graph or useful info- but accept most people only care how cold it feels! At one point, it refused to turn on, even with the battery charged and connected, though it still worked from the mains. It is compact, lightweight, and easy to install, making it ideal for use in outdoor and indoor settings. In the office, where I just so happen to have environmental sensors and logging set up, I was also able to do a full day’s runtime test of the WAVE 2 on battery.

Pair your WAVE 2 with an EcoFlow DELTA 2 Max, and you'll get an astonishing 14 hr run time in WAVE 2 Eco Mode. I was able to authenticate with my EcoFlow account and grab credentials for the MQTT server that would then allow me to intercept all of the messages being passed between EcoFlow’s App and the EcoFlow WAVE 2. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast.You need the EcoFlow app for firmware updates, and you can connect via Bluetooth, but hooking the EcoFlow Wave 2 up to Wi-Fi allows you to remote-control it from anywhere. It pulses on and off slowly, really lending a finishing touch to the very sci-fi robot parts design of the WAVE 2! That way, you can put the Wave 2 outside to reduce noise, though this would render the temperature sensor useless, because it would measure the outside temperature instead of your tent. Placed in a room with no direct sunlight, the Wave 2 dealt more easily with heat: my 28°C room dropped to a more pleasant 22°C within an hour.

This is on the large size for the sort of recreational vehicle you might expect to cool (or heat) with WAVE 2, but the room probably has (albeit this is an old, old house) significantly better insulation. The EcoFlow Wave is not only portable but also delivers 5100 BTU of cooling power thanks to its inverter compressor, making it the most powerful air conditioner in its class. A ground-breaking portable power station, the EcoFlow River 2 utilises state-of-the-art technology and materials, delivering quick and efficient charging with a variety of methods available. PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONING AND INSTALLATION FREE] Enjoy the convenience of cooling and heating right out of the box! EcoFlow supplies two ducts in the box—you must attach one to the exhaust vent at a minimum, or the unit will pump warm air back into the room.

Pair it with an EcoFlow Delta 2 or Delta Max power station, along with their extra batteries, for an incredible 7-14 hours of runtime in Eco Mode.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment