276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ajax Online Blind Engine Motor– Smart WIFI Blinds Motor for Roller and curtains with pull cords & side mechanism. Compatible with Alexa,Google Home and Apple Siri Using Shortcuts.,White

£54.995£109.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Includes wall mount – can be set aside in an easy to find spot, while remaining mobile so you can control from anywhere. This is a product I got because I thought it was cool… and it is. Although pricey, with warranty, I say its worth the cost for the convenience of them. The most useful feature assuming you’re in a routine is the automation. Highly recommend.

Somfy Telis 6 Chronis RTS Pure – multi (six) channel remote control with automatic timer and LCD screen. These blinds are available on any product up to 150cm x 150cm (2.25m²) and are powered by the Louvolite One Touch System, which is operated by a battery powered remote control, making it easier than ever before to open and close your blinds. Thanks to the power of technology, you have the ability to configure up to five different blinds on the same remote, removing the hassle of individual remotes for separate windows. You may already own a Somfy RTS remote control that is compatible with the Somfy powered blind system.In the summer, as soon as the temperature inside exceeds 25°C, your automatic blinds lower automatically. It’s such a simple way to protect your furniture and plants, and keep your house cool. Installed this to open and close my vertical blind automatically. Firstly, there are some very nice touches. For instance, the left or right mounting template makes it fit easily. Nice piece of kit. Great innovation. Only the noisy motor stopped me from giving 5 stars. Answer: If you’re thinking about purchasing electric blinds, you may be wondering the best methods for measuring the different types. Find out how to measure electric blinds in depth here. Apparently for a smart blind engine, it’s not that smart. So I’ve done everything from setting it up. Installation was a abit fiddly. And looking for another smart engine. I’ll definitely be returning this. This Aluminium Tube Is Built for 25-28mm Tubular Blind Motors. When paired with the appropriate electric blind motor, you can achieve smart features such as scheduling and voice command.

Ironically, my mother-in-law is away, and was at the time I fitted it, so I’ve not had the chance to see how she finds it all. She may be getting on in years, but she knows what she needs to do, and even uses my old Aqara Cube to get my attention when she needs help with something, so I can’t see this being a problem for her. With that in mind, I’ve had the blinds set to open and close at sunrise and sunset, respectively, as well as randomly test them via the Home app, and with Siri via the nearest HomePod Mini, and I’m glad to say it hasn’t let me down yet in the couple of weeks it has been on test. The only annoying thing is that I really don’t know how well the battery performs. Storage & organisation Furniture Christmas Shop Textiles Kitchenware & tableware Kitchens Lighting Decoration Beds & mattresses Rugs, mats & flooring Baby & children Smart home Bathroom products Laundry & cleaning Plants & plant pots Home electronics Working from home Home improvement Outdoor living Food & beverages Shop by room These blinds can be scheduled for weekday opening and I have a different time for those lazy weekends lay ins. Controlled by voice if you wish too. The only criticisms are the speed of the open/closing is slow. Easy to set up.Our remote control blinds take the stress out of life, giving you light, or darkness with one touch. Making the most of natural light by setting your blinds to open automatically when it’s time to get up With the IKEA home smart app, the power of control is literally in your hands; either via remote or through your phone. But of course, we understand if you’d rather talk to your blinds instead. Therefore, you can make connections to several popular voice controlled smart home devices via the app as well. Once everything is up and running, you can control your blinds as you wish, without having to move a single inch. Multi channel remote control handset in white with grey trim. Ideal for controlling multiple powered blinds individually and as a group. Whether waking up, or working from home, the electricblinds open, adjust and close silently ensuring a perfect balance between natural and artificial light.

There’s never been a better time to make your blind electric with 50% off selected styles plus an extra 10% off everything. Choose a half price Somfy Smart Hub and use the app and even your voice via Alexa or Google Assistant to control your blinds. Browse sale

Free Situo RTS remote with a single blind. Free Situo 5 remote with 2 or more blinds. (excluding Simplicity) HomeKit News is not in any way afflilated or endorsed by Apple Inc. or any subsidiary companies related to Apple. Bedroom or living room, kitchen or office. These types of curtains fit in most rooms thanks to their modern and minimalist look. Since they’re motorized, there’s no risk of an uneven rollup from clumsy pulls. So, they’re always stylishly balanced when pulled down, while at the same time being discreet when rolled-up. In addition, the fabric lasts better and looks nicer over time as there’s less handling. The Powered Tube Kit consists of a roller blind tube excluding roller blind fabric fitted with a Somfy Sonesse 28 RTS quiet drive motor. We offer a choice of Sonesse 28 RTS motors depending on your preferred power supply option and a choice of Somfy RTS controls.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment