276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lakme Perfecting Liquid Foundation, Pearl, 27ml

£1.205£2.41Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So now, you can easily fix your skin flaws in the best possible natural way. Choose your match among four unique shades i.e. Rose silk, Silky golden, Ivory cream, and Natural almond. Pros Make in India: 10 Indian brands at par with foreign brands". India Today. 20 February 2015 . Retrieved 15 July 2015. foundation from 9 to 5 range comes with SPF 20 for protection against UV rays. The available Lakmé 9 to 5 an assortment of formulations, they are made to suit every skin type and tone. The easy-to-blend Lakmé 9 to 5 We all love flawless skin but very few of us are blessed with it. So, Lakmé brings you a daily wear foundation

This Moroccan argan oil-enriched fluid is bound to give you a dewy silky finish. It nourishes your skin and gives decent coverage at the same time. Lakme 9 to 5 weightless mousse foundation is a very affordable and excellent mousse foundation which blends seamlessly and very smoothly. This stays on for 4-5 hours before getting patchy that can be enhanced by using compacts or pressed powders. This is perfect for oily skin in summers while for dry skin apply some moisturizing lotion or cream first. In this article, I am going to talk about the best 6 Lakme foundations in India that I think is the best ever. So, let’s dive in. 1. Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum FoundationCan you imagine makeup without foundation? No? Neither do I. But merely having a foundation is not enough. It should perfectly match your skin tone. If you are looking for a product that can work on all skin types, you can never go wrong with this one. Its breathable fluffy format makes it daily wearable. It claims to be water-resistant so I tried to wash my face and half of the foundation was washed off easily but left a nice tint to my face which looked good. It never claimed to be waterproof. It can be easily cleaned by a makeup remover and leaves no residue. I never used it on acne as it can make the problem worse. I really like this foundation a lot it works in my skin like wonders. Shade description: This shade Beige vanilla of Lakme Mousse Foundation is just the perfect shade for my skin color. I am between fair to medium hence this suits my skin color beautifully. The Beige vanilla shade of foundation has enough yellow tones that go really well with my olive yellow undertoned skin color. I was thinking of getting the shade Rose honey earlier but shades like Rose honey, rose Ivory have pink undertones which does not look good against my skin complexion. This is because I have yellow undertones so pink undertoned foundation shades will be mismatched. Therefore if you are fair with pink skin then chose Rose Ivory. And if your skin color is medium to fair with pink tones then try Rose Honey. Now the last shade of Lakme 9 to 5 weightless mousse foundation which is Beige Caramel is ideal for the medium to dusky skin colors. I was thinking that they should have included one more shade in darker color since girls who are dusky can also get their perfect shade without looking ashy with Beige Caramel. Online shopping has a host of benefits. You can buy Lakmé 9 to 5 foundation online from Lakmé online store to

The time-proof Lakmé 9 to 5 Foundation from such an acclaimed brand is worth trying for all women. Available in wear. It offers medium to high buildable coverage and gives a smooth natural finish. The built-in primer matte I bought this shade Natural Shell after a lot of searching and it was 2-3 shades lighter than my skin color. It’s very affordable for makeup beginners. I’ll tell you which shade suits the particular complexion for your information: Tandon, Suneera (3 July 2019). "HUL's Lakmé rides on innovations, new product launches to drive growth". mint . Retrieved 1 June 2022.A foundation has to pass many tests to live up to your expectation. It should match your skin tone, undertone, skin texture, weather, occasion, and you name it. So finding the right match is a strenuous task.

Amarnath & Ghosh; Nischinta Amarnath; Debashish Ghosh (2005). The voyage to excellence: the ascent of 21 women leaders of India IncHello. Pustak Mahal. p.214. ISBN 81-223-0904-6. As light as whipped cream, this mousse claims to blur out pores and contributes to a powder matte finish. foundation. Available in a creamy and liquid formula, this is ideal for work to after-work party look. TheThis list is all about the best affordable micellar water in India suitable for all skin types i.e. dry, oily, and sensitive skin. Read More 6. Lakme 9 to 5 Naturale Bi-Phase Foundation Drops If you are tired with the urban pollution, this foundation has stepped up to your rescue. Having aloe vera and green tea extracts as active ingredients, this fluid promises to impart a natural dewy finish. range in summer. Even in winter, besides giving an even smooth finish, their moisturizing texture will keep your

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment