276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shark bagless Anti-Hair Wrap with Powered Lift Away and True Pet PZ1000UKT Upright Vacuum Cleaner

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Available in a stylish choice of navy, rose gold, and blue, this ultra-lightweight 2-in-1 cordless cleaner is the ultimate grab-and-go vacuum for floor and handheld cleaning that you'd be proud to show off in your home. Trust us, we've seen these in person and they are beautiful - something we never thought we'd say of a vacuum.

Next, I moved to the edge test, sprinkling flour on carpet tiles right up to the edge. Again, the immense suction power gave me a perfect result; there was no mess left around the skirting. However, once you start using the thing you realise it is super modern. The thing looks heavy, but it isn't at all. And while it has a cord, it is nine metres long, so you don't really notice it as it never restricts you. The wheels are very smooth too, so there are no problems with movement. Most importantly, suction power is high and it comes with a range of heads. As a cat owner, I can testify to the anti-hair wrap technology being true to its name. My favourite feature is the bending arm, which allows you to hoover under beds or sofas much more easily. Perfect for Pet Owners – Enhanced with Anti Hair Wrap, the purposefully-designed Pet Tool easily removes embedded pet hair from sofas, stairs and upholstery. Signature LED headlights illuminate hidden dust and pet hair pile-ups. NewDay Ltd and AO Retail Limited are each authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is available only to UK residents aged 18 and over. Subject to status. Terms apply.Below it sits a slider switch, which lets you change the cleaner’s mode: Hard Floor, Carpet and Deep Pile. This slider adjusts an air valve to reduce power as you move from hard floor up to deep-pile carpet.

The bin itself detaches from the vacuum’s main body, flipping open at both ends for easy emptying and cleaning. Shark | Innovative Vacuum Cleaners, Mops & Home Care Products 2023. Shark® is a registered trademark of SharkNinja Operating LLC The brand's 5-year guarantee is also available on the bestselling Shark hair dryer, which launched last year. When you buy directly from Shark, your warranty is automatically registered, so there's nothing for you to do. Queen Camilla looks stylish in a preppy navy suit and glasses as she and King Charles fly in style to KenyaThe Shark Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner CZ500UKT may give off a more retro aesthetic with the pull-along cylinder, but it is actually as far from that as it can get. Sleek, stylish, and modern, with Shark's innovative Dynamic Technology this vacuum combines powerful suction, an extra-lightweight 4kg pod-design, and smooth gliding wheels for an effortless clean. Tools—we assessed how well its extra tools for specific cleaning worked, how easy each one was to fit and detach, and if there was on-board storage for them, or a storage bag. Review:"At first glance, I thought this Shark vacuum looked a bit old-fashioned. Not only is not cordless, but the main vacuum is on wheels like something from the 90s, and the head looks massive. Unlike a 90s hoover though, it is bagless.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment