276°
Posted 20 hours ago

McVitie's Milk Chocolate Digestive Nibbles, 120 g (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In testing, consumers responded incredibly positively to the range, particularly the balanced combination of chocolate and biscuit. Alongside an equally positive response from customers, we are confident this is a long-awaited true innovation for the category.” The launch is a significant moment for UB and the category, set to break new ground in sweet biscuits,” said Sarah Heynen, marketing director of sweet biscuits at UB. United Biscuits is taking McVitie’s into the sharing bag format with the launch of Digestives Nibbles.

And now there we have the full range of the New McVitie’s Digestives Nibbles. Of all of the four varieties my favourite is definitely the Dark Chocolate, followed by Milk Chocolate, Double Chocolate and lastly Caramel. I wonder if McVitie’s will soon introduce the Milk Chocolate Orange ones or perhaps go for a completely different flavour that isn’t already apart of their Digestive Biscuit family. Even better I hope and pray for a Hobnob version, because really they are the king of biscuits. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment