276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Replacement Cable Compatible with Hifiman Sundara, Arya, Ananda, HE4XX, HE-400i (dual 3.5mm connector Version) Headphones 3.5mm / 6.35mm to Dual 3.5mm connector Jack Male Cord 3m/10ft

£7£14.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this review, I will be discussing the Simgot EM6L, comparing it with the Xenns Mangird Top and QKZ HBB Khan. I have tested the EM6L using the Moondrop Moonriver 2 Ti and Fiio Q3 Dac Amp. The vocal presentation is very clean, but male vocals sound a bit thin to my ears. However, female vocals are really enjoyable on the EM6L. In fact, I would say that female vocals sound even better on this than on the Xenns Top. Anyway, so the problems I was experiencing with this cable (frequent drop-outs and/or decrease in signal) matches up exactly with the kind of problems you would expect from this kind of construction where, over time, multiple slightly resistive shorts develop leading to significant loss of signal.

The mids are clean and uncolored, but I still prefer the mids from the Xenns Top because of its technical abilities, clarity, and control. When compared to the Khan, I prefer the Khan's mids because of the dynamic driver tonalities. Both the Xenns Top and the Simgot EM6L have a balanced armature tone to them. A Mongrel Series audio cable compatible with: HiFiMAN Ananda, Arya, Edition XS, HE1000SE, HE-1000 V2 (Gen 2 - the 3.5mm version), Sundara &Susvara (Gen 2) headphones, by OIDIO SOUND. Headphone end connectors are Rean with gold plated pins,and have the option for coloured heat shrink left / right marking as pictures (please note that the heat shrink colours may not be a perfect match to the cord colours, for example they may appear paler or in a different shade). I also noticed that the EM6L is quite dependent on the source material and the DAC amp connected to it. When I connect it with my Moondrop Moonriver 2 Ti, the mids and trebles are a bit smoother and more forgiving. Whereas with my Fiio Q3, songs with bad recordings or sibilant sounds come through as such. With the Xenns Top, either connected with Moonriver 2 Ti or Fiio Q3, songs with bad recording or sibilant in nature do not sound as bad as they are. Woo Ges Telefunken ECC83 Tube, Auralic Taurus mkii , Schiit mjolnir 2 Telefunken E88cc Tube , IFi Neo iDsd , Diablo , Micro Idsd , Zen Dac V.2 , Stax SRM 353X Limited Edition , 252S , Denafrips Ares II , Alo Rx mkii , Bakoon HPA 01 , Romi BX2 Plus , Sony Pha 1 , Pha 3 These face masks have not been evaluated by the FDA (US Food and Drug Administration), and they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease;

Lotoo Paw Gold ti , Paw Pico , Questyle Qp1r , Ibasso DX208 Mod , DX150 , Sound Device 722 , 702 , Sony Mz1 , PCM D1 , Astell&Kern AK 380 , AK 100 , KANN CUTE , KANN OG , Sony ZX1 , ZX2 , Tascam Dr100 , Apple Ipod classic gen2 , gen3 , gen4 , gen5 , gen6 , gen7 Stax L700 mkii , L300 , Fostex Th900 , Denon D9200 , Audeze LCD3F , MX4 , LCDi4 , ISine20 , ISine10 , ISine LX , Sennheiser HD820 , HD800SDR , HD800S , HD8xx Drop , HD650 , OMX90 , MX985 , Hifiman HE6SE , Re800 , DCA Drop CX , Kaldas Research RR1 , Focal Elear , AKG K240 Settext , Alessandro MS1 Classic , Koss ksc35 Mod , ksc75 Mod , kph40 Mod, Empire Valkyrie , Zeus XIV , Noble Kaiser 10 CIEM , JH Roxanne ii CIEM , Sony XBA EX1000 , XBA Z5 , Dunu 2000 , Campfire Cascade , Solaris , Andromeda , Seber , IO , Fearless Audio S8 Pro , Rha Cl750 , Yuin Pk1 , Pk2 , Shozy Stardust BK , Ve Zen 2.0 We created the Apos Flow Headphone Cables by a unique casting process that draws a single copper crystal up to 410 feet in length. This process overcomes annealing problems and eliminates nearly all oxides and other impurities for a 99.99997% pure product. By using single crystals, we’re able to provide an unobstructed path for the signal to travel. Designed to last The trebles on the EM6L are really well extended. They are very airy and detailed. However, the detailed trebles come with their cons too. As such, the EM6L is a bit sibilant. It also doesn't compare to the Xenns Top, which has very well extended, extremely detailed, and quality trebles but presents them in a controlled and smooth manner. Hence, it is not fatiguing or overwhelming during long sessions. The Top also has better technicality and separations than the EM6L or the Khan by a huge margin (understandably as they belong in different price ratios). So the trebles sound better on the Xenns Top. The EM6L sometimes sounds fatiguing and piercing with treble-heavy songs.

These face masks may not stop the COVID-19 virus from being transmitted to you through this face mask, or (obviously) via the myriad of other ways that the virus can be transmitted. Apos Flow Headphone Cables add richness and depth to high-end headphones. The low-end is deep and robust, while preventing boominess from bleeding into the mid-range. The mid-range is lifelike, polished, and complex. The high-end is airy and refined, managing to add liveliness without sibilance or fatigue. OCC 6N pure copper When I went from the Hart Audio Cable to the Apos Flow, everything just got a little bit more open...the vocals were better separated from the rest of the mix." -Passion for Sound

£82.00

These face masks are not intended to be used in health care environments, including but not limited to, hospitals, nursing homes, urgent care centers, doctors’ offices;

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment