276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita DUB363ZV Twin 18V (36V) Li-ion LXT Brushless Blower - Batteries and Charger Not Included

£12.08£24.16Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cookies sociálních sítí Tyto cookies nám umožňují komfortně Vás propojit s Vaším profilem na sociálních sítích a například Vám umožnit sdílet produkty a služby s přáteli a rodinou.

The blower's 3-stage adjustable nozzle can be connected without an adapter and adjusted to be suitable for all home and professional gardeners. Kliknutím na tlačítko „Rozumím“ souhlasíte s využívaním cookies a předáním údajů o chování na webu pro zobrazení cílené reklamy na sociálních sítích a reklamních sítích na dalších webech. If you are looking for superior power from a cordless leaf blower than the Makita DUB362Z with its 36V system may be the right option for you. Udělením souhlasu se zpracováním cookies budou na Váš přístroj, který k prohlížení webu používáte, nainstalovány funkční a analytické cookies (kliknutím na tlačítko "Rozumím" obě kategorie, případně si můžete vybrat jen jednu z kategorií kliknutím na tlačítko "Nastavení").The machine's brushless motor and LXT® technology make sure, that it requires less maintenance and produces zero emissions. The blower has a safety feature, the motor will not start until the nozzles are connected and the fan cover has been installed properly. Offering power to rival a petrol model, the DUB 363ZV blower features a vacuum mode to collect debris, as well as blowing option. Over the past 10 years, I've been testing and reviewing a wide range of lawnmowers, including battery cordless, electric, petrol, and robotic mowers.

Over the years, I have honed my skills in writing informative articles and creating helpful videos for various blogs and publications. With my wealth of knowledge and expertise, I am confident that I can provide you with valuable insights and recommendations when it comes to selecting the right lawn mower for your lawn. This Makita DUB362Z Twin 18 V Li-ion LXT Brushless Blower is one of the more powerful cordless leaf blowers on the market. It comes equipped with a vacuum kit, so you can instantly transform it into a vacuum, that also mulches the debris it collects.

Provide a market leading cordless blower / vacuum that is the equivalent of a 25cc engine petrol blower / vacuum.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment