276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intel Core i7-9700 Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 4.7 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 65W

£444.985£889.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 14700 is the only 14th gen CPU that has a meaningful difference in performance, due to the extra E-Cores over the 13700, so not much has changed.

Thermal Monitoring Technologies protect the processor package and the system from thermal failure through several thermal management features. Intel® Arc™ graphics only available on select H-series Intel® Core™ Ultra processor powered systems with at least 16GB of system memory in a dual-channel configuration.

Equipped with eight Intel i211-AT Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet ports (supports network wake-up/PXE) and cisco standards RJ45 console port to take on a number of networking and communication tasks as well as supports 4x 1Gig SFP/10Gig SFP+ fiber ports (optional) for high-speed, high bandwidth and long-distance communications.

Intel® vPro™ Technology is a set of security and manageability capabilities built into the processor aimed at addressing four critical areas of IT security: 1) Threat management, including protection from rootkits, viruses, and malware 2) Identity and web site access point protection 3) Confidential personal and business data protection 4) Remote and local monitoring, remediation, and repair of PCs and workstations.Legal bits PCGameBenchmark - 2024 All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. Suitable and best for routing, VPN, DNS/DHCP server, cyber security, network bandwidth controller/management, unified threat management, endpoint protection, data integrity, network security, network management, multi-LAN/WAN, perimeter firewall, SD-WAN/NFV, virtualization, CPE/uCPE/vCPE, intrusion prevention/detection system, load balancing etc. Resolution: 3440*1440, haven't found yet a game not performing well, so main interest if photo processing. Max Turbo Frequency refers to the maximum single-core processor frequency that can be achieved with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. my main use is photo processing (LR), MS Office and occasionally some strategy gaming (XCOM, Total War series and FM series).

The 13700 is a big upgrade to productivity performance in general (though you might want to wait for the rumoured 8 P-Core, 12 E-Core 14700), but if you're referring to Lightroom, then from the benches I've seen it comes down to: which specific features are you using and as I said in my post back in February, how much/long are you waiting and when you are waiting, which part of the PC is the bottleneck? We are one of the fastest growing companies in cyber security devices and other IT related hardware. Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) continues from the existing support for IA-32 (VT-x) and Itanium® processor (VT-i) virtualization adding new support for I/O-device virtualization. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Offered pretty much same performance as i7-9700K but without ability to OC and has lower base clock and all-core boost clock.

Games that this CPU can run include Fortnite, Apex Legends, Minecraft, PUBG, GTA V, League of Legends, Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege. The 9th Generation Intel Core processor family is a great investment in your desktop experiences—whether for gaming, entertainment, or general-purpose computing wherever your life takes you.Whether you’re looking to get more from your productivity apps, or enjoy the latest 4K UHD videos and movies, you’ll be able to do it all on your Intel Core i5 processor-based PC. Reliable operation, high performance and support wide array of network applications, firewall and gateways like, pfSense, Sophos, Untangle, Linux, Unix and Windows etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment