276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ikko OH10 in-Ear Monitor, Detachable Design in-Ear Headphone/Earphone,10mm Dynamic Drive + Knowles 33518 Balanced Drive Dual Hybrid

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you want one of the most natural sounding IEMS, one of the most live sounding IEMs and one of the most detailed / clean IEMs in the sub 500 USD price range, then IKKO will totally deliver with their OH10, and should make you happy for a long time to come. Full copper structure is supremely sturdy and heavy at the same time. While worrysome at first impact, housings effectively uncommon weight (32g without cable) is much less annoying that one might fear, possibly due to the prefect fitting, which makes them properly seat and be sustained by external ear constructs. The OH10 “Obsidian” has been hanging on our Wall of Excellence for a while, mainly triggered by Alberto, who had written a glowing review. He characterizes the OH10 sensibly and exhaustively so that there is not much room for things to add.

While flailing about for proper alliterative text, I typed “ the rumble down under.” This led me to Google it to see if this is an actual saying. It turns out that this turn of phrase was the name of a great video game level that I haven’t played for a decade or so. I hereby commit to adding this saying to the current common vernacular.shouted at. Pairs well with smooth sources. I like the OH10 for its energy - there is nothing polite about its signature, and that is exactly what you want A technology enthusiast since he was a kid, Alberto is not overly attracted by novelties for the sake of themselves, he’s indeed not a compulsive gear roller, and is interested in understanding why and how a given piece of equipment produces better or worse results. His articles are about sharing his experience with the hope that it may be useful to others on the same quest.

Sure, the cable may require some untangling when removing it from a case, but after a few moments, that’s sorted, and you can forget that it’s there (as it should be). The obsidian also resembles the shape of a tooth, with its bottom end judging out like a projectile. On the outside it made it seem like the fit was going to be awkward but from my experience, this choice of build proved to be quite comfortable. The long end-matched well with the heel of my ear, and though most might not experience the same sensation, I found the Obsidian to be universally ergonomic. Once they were in, I didn’t find anything distracting about the fit at all. For my long listening sessions, the Obsidian felt nice and cozy. DesignIKKO consistently creates high-quality and great-sounding IEMs at affordable prices. What’s not to like? The design of the Gems really stands out. It is for good reason a standard staple on our Wall of Excellence…and will remain there for a long time…and im my collection. Kudos to IKKO for demonstrating sustainability in the short-lived world of Shenzhen consumerism. Ikko OH10 gets the job done right as I like it. All my sound priorities for this application are indeed there, and very competently carried out: Pure copper housings, with an external titanium coating to prevent scratches and bacteria proliferation, and internal platinum coating for sound resonance improvement Their Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) is very impressive! It sits at just 0.159 % which is great considering their price point. Even with a stronger signal of 90 dB, it never goes past 0.5%, quite impressive!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment