276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cosmopolitan Hair Waver Curling Wand, 3 Barrel Hair Waver for Long Hair, Beach Waver Hair Curler, Triple Barrel Beachwaver, Mermaid Hair Styler for Home or Travel, Frizz Reducing, Black & Gold

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Well, I've tried to take some of the mystery out of curler shopping, by showing you exactly what each style of tong/wand/styler does to the hair (or my hair, to be more precise). Because I don't know about you, but when it comes to beauty I want need visuals. I want to see if the results are worth dropping all that hard earned cash on. Temperature: The temp control means you can adjust between high, medium and low heat, or opt for the automatic temperature setting.

Don’t feel like spending all day on your beach waves? Literally, who does? Enter: This overnight beach-waves tutorial, which requires five minutes of prep work right before bed. On damp hair, content creator Shonagh Scott suggests spritzing on a leave-in conditioner, then blow-drying or air-drying your hair so it’s about 90 percent dry (just barely damp).

Most wavers consist of 2 or 3 barrels that press your hair into sunken groves to form waves. In most cases, you don’t even need to section your hair using clips or pins. Just take hold of a bunch of strands, put them through the waver and move on to the next one. This has three interchangeable wands that can be attached to the base, a tapered cone, a large barrel, and a medium-sized barrel (that I used for the picture). It gave my hair soft, fluffy waves that could be styled with a spritz of sea salt spray for a beachy effect, or brushed out, to create old-school hollywood waves. It's almost sunshine season and there are no prizes for guessing which hairstyle we're all about to start wearing... Beachy waves. Yup, to celebrate the return of summer's most-loved style, we've rounded up all the different ways you can create a beachy wave. Calling all those with short hair who find most hair wavers too bulky for their length. This Bed Head waver—that, may I also mention, is super affordable—is much narrower, meaning it's great for shorter lengths. But don't worry that just because it's narrower, it'll give off that "crimped" effect. In fact, by turning a knob, you can adjust the bottom wave plate to four different heights, allowing you to customize your hairstyle.

The BaByliss Wave Envy is a double barrel waver with just three heat settings. These are significantly fewer than the 25 settings in the previous two wavers but still good enough for styling different hair types. The heat settings range from 160C to 200C.The flat iron bar creates cool S-shaped waves, as opposed to round ringlets. Whilst the ceramic coating ensures hair cuticles remain smooth and frizz-free. When I say you've probably never seen anything like this tool before, I really do mean you've probably never seen anything like this tool before. When did finding the best curling wand get so damn confusing? There are countless styles of tongs out there and they all give different curls; from tightly defined ringlets to loose beachy waves. But how do you know which shape wand will work for you? This large-barrel curling tong has a ceramic coating that ensures waves look smooth and shiny. It's a 32mm width, so if you want loose yet polished-looking curls, it's worth investing in. Yes, it's expensive, but this curling tong has been designed with the 'user experience' in mind. It has a cool-touch tip so you can avoid burning those fingers, a super-long cord, and it automatically switches itself off if left unattended for 30mins or more - so you don't get that ' did I leave my tongs on?' fear, every morning on the way to work.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment