276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Very Loving Wives: Erotica tales of Hotwives, Vixens, and Stags

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He looked up at me sweetly and asked, ‘How w-w-was it for you?’ I replied, ‘What? You were between my thighs.’ He laughed it off, but was super embarrassed. When we finally did get around to actually [doing the deed], it was fantastic.” The next morning, I awoke with the room suffused in light. The windows were open and the curtains were blowing. My wife was sitting cross-legged on the bed watching me intently. She looked so lovely wearing her long string of Indian beads. “I thought I’d let you sleep in so you’d be rested and mindful of why I’m going to spank you. You have not been pitching in with the chores, Carl. What’s the problem?” wow. i dont think your wife will believe this. but let me right it by her tomorrow after you've left for work We talked to five cheating wives who went; looking for something different themselves to find out what they say are the reasons why women cheat.

I opened the door for Sandra; She’s a very attractive woman, about forty. You could tell that she was a little nervous meeting me and seemed in general to be a little bit “mousy.” Debby had asked me to grill some salmon for lunch but after it was done I stayed outside doing some yard work so the girls could talk. I wasn’t trying to listen but I could hear at one point that Sandra was crying softly, a little later there was some mischievous laughter from both ladies. So, are you telling me that is what you deserve? Are you saying that I should spank you for giving me the silent treatment all day, and trying to deny your hurtful intent? Tell me what you really feel, Steve. We both know I am not talking about a sexy little play-spanking, Steve. This is the real thing, punishment to change your behavior. Are you asking me to blister you with a hard paddling?” I never intended to cheat on my husband. But things happen. We are parents to three, one who has autism and ADHD. My husband was in deep denial for two years and became emotionally abusive. I didn’t feel guilty at all about having the affair because it saved me. She felt calm, no longer angry. She stopped patting her palm and ran her fingers through his hair, lovingly. But she was resolute, definitely resolute. She thought to herself, “Sometimes spanking his bottom is very arousing, and gives me pure joy; other times, not so much. I’m sure it’s difficult for him, but my part isn’t easy either. Spanking with purpose requires strength of character, because I am always tempted to be lenient. And, really, he is a pitiful specimen of a recipient. He’s not the least bit brave in the first place; any decent paddling has him blubbering and begging before I’m half-way done. And he can hardly take a caning at all: his bottom is adorable and inviting, but it invariably cuts easily, so he usually gets at most about a half-dozen medium-strength strokes. The bottom line is that even when he is being punished he is a self-centered brat who has no appreciation of my efforts.” In a panic, I threw a blanket — or something — over my girlfriend, grabbed my pants and tried to pull them on as I headed for the door to keep it from opening. I got to the door with my pants just above my knees when the door opened,” he recalls. “Standing in the hall was this sweet young freshman girl with her parents bringing her to her new dorm room! The looks on their faces were priceless. I asked them to give us a few minutes — I mean, what choice did they have?” 3. Whipped cream surprise

Now, she questioned, “has my bad boy learned who makes the rules?” SPANK “Yes ma’am, you do,” I cried. “Are you going to do as I say, when I say?” SPANK “Yes ma’am always.” SPANK “You are lying,” she said, in addition to a blistered bottom, how would you like to go to work with the fresh taste of soap in your mouth?”“No ma’am, please don’t do that.”“Then answer the question without exaggeration.” The brush came down three times and I cried, “I will always try to be good and to follow your rules,”“That’s better,’ she said, “and when you do break the rules, and you will, what can you expect from me?”“You will punish me as you see fit,” I said. “Right.” SPANK “Now I am going to finish this spanking. When I get through you are to go stand in the corner until you can stop crying. Then wash your face, and come to me for inspection before you go to work. Understand?”“YYYes ma’am.”“Good, now one last thing. You are going to beg me to spank you in a manner that you know I will anyway.” If you do a good job and ask me nice, I might go easier on you. If not……….

When someone is cheating, they are often overly protective of their phone. They are trying to hide something. You may even catch them making mysterious phone calls. And sometimes, you can be caught, especially when you have access to so much social media. 4. They accuse you of cheating. First of all you are an idiot for thinking of what your sister in law wants... but I'm not here to judge you. A little over a year ago, I started a group, and it has since become a tribe. It's invitation-only. We have an online forum where we discuss feelings, health issues, politics around sex and sexuality, and post sexy pictures. We also organize events and support and celebrate each other.When I got to the room I saw that her husband was there as well. Susan said she enjoyed our demonstration the best last night and wanted to try the technique on her husband as well, but having seen me hold the position she wanted to try it out on me as well to gauge her husband’s reactions. She had us both assume the position, Keith on a bench and me on the bed. At least I couldn’t see Keith directly but I heard the And was there more? Didn’t you lie and say you had not been deliberately giving me the silent treatment?” Debby and I are getting more comfortable in the DWC lifestyle in our house, but except for a small group of like minded friends with whom we get together, no one else really “knows” about my discipline. About two months ago Debby started talking about a new woman in her office named Sandra. She’s just been through a rough divorce and is apparently having a hard time. Debby and Sandra have been having lunch frequently lately. Last week over dinner Debby was talking about Sandra and said “I’ve told her about us”. I asked her what she meant (not thinking) and she informed me that she told Sandra I get spanked for discipline and any time Debby sees fit. I was a little surprised but didn’t think much of it until the next Saturday when Debby told me that she had invited Sandra over for lunch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment