276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formula 250 ml

£11.245£22.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Marie V. Hayag, MD, of Fifth Avenue Aesthetics, is a New York-based board-certified dermatologist and Assistant Clinical Professor at Mount Sinai Hospital.

Skincare culture can be hard to keep up with. Should I be washing my face with warm or cold water? How often should I be washing my face? And does it all matter that much? N iacinamide" can also reduce sebum production ," says Butler, so "using products that contain niacinamide can improve the appearance of enlarged pores." Mekas M, et al. An Evaluation of Efficacy and Tolerability of Novel Enzyme Exfoliation Versus Glycolic Acid in Photodamage Treatment. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2015 Nov;14(11):1306-19.Liquid exfoliants are exactly what they sound like: treatments containing specific acids that increase cell turnover and dissolve dead skin tissue. Cosmetic chemist Ginger King explains that there are five types of acids that typically appear in these exfoliators: glycolic, salicylic, lactic, phytic, and mandelic.

It’s got all the perks of a serum, too: Nourishing hydration leaves skin smooth, plump, and replenished—never stripped, dry, or tight

THAT'S IT—

For exfoliation - look for alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs), things like salicylic acid, lactic acid, and glycolic acid. 'These acids work to gently exfoliate your skin, accelerate skin cell turnover and reveal a glowing complexion,' says Dr Ukeleghe. 'They are particularly helpful at targeting problems like dry patches, dullness and hyperpigmentation.'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment