276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arrows and Apologies (Monsters & Muses)

£7.02£14.04Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This had both English and Spanish of the "title" and "edition" as well as some descriptions on the back. I always think that the plot of these books isn't the strongest part, but it was entertaining to keep me invested. Overall, I did liked the plot premise and the overall set up This book definitely had me more intrigued than the last. this has been what i have wanted and needed in romance books and i love that i am getting it from one of my favorite authors.

I’ve loved you since the second you walked into my life, and I’ll love you every second after, until I have no more to love you with. Although I don’t recommend this book, I definitely recommend the series and the previous three books because THEM BITCHES ATE🤤. I wish Sav would’ve worked on this more because truthfully I feel like this book was rushed and the pacing and poor developing of the plot shows it😐.The stories about the boogeyman were true, it appeared, only I learned then that most monsters weren’t the hideous creatures they’d been painted as. Thirty-six years old, bisexual, an avid hunter and self-proclaimed art connoisseur, working on reviving the economy on the island and driving it away from its reliance on real estate investments. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. Some people, though, never say anything new or different, so making sentences becomes less about the accuracy and more about context. Then at sixteen, I switch to a traditional bow and arrow when hunting with my father because the sound of the shotgun obscured my other senses too much, and I want to be able to focus on hearing while I perfect my shot.

Alastair was much more then I was expecting from the glimpses we got in the previous book about his brother. banter between the main leads is my favorite part of any love story, and the banter between cora and alistair had me thriving. He becomes obsessed with Cora almost immediately and the things he does while not right are what he needed to do to get what he wanted. Among other glaringly red flags, these two intelligent people should have seen him coming from a mile away.

One thing leads to another and they’re fucking up against a brick wall and he’s talking about impregnating her… and he don’t even know ms girls name🥲. She didn't expect her new boss to be the hot, British stranger she hooked up with the night before her interview, or for him to be so brazen with his desires. We met Alistair Wolfe in the previous book, Oaths and Omissions (his brother Jonas’s book) so I was so hyped to read his book and see what kind of trouble he gets into. I’m eleven, secretly learning to pick up on social cues and lip-reading because the hearing loss in my right ear is becoming noticeable.

one second he’s on the marshal’s side and okay with his sister being collateral damage (literally dying so his debt can be forgiven) and the next he’s sad and shoots himself. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.For years, I watched every person he came into contact with latch on to the goodness inside him and drain him of it, taking it for themselves when they inevitably moved on. Cora get hit in the hid, gets unconscious and had blunt force trauma and the next chapter she doesn’t acknowledge being attack? The secret/twist that comes out at the end of this book was the reason why it wasn’t 5 stars for me. Ugh she was such a strong fmc that literally frustrated and amazed me with how hard headed she could be sometimes. if i'm being honest, i hated mayor wolfe in oaths and omissions so i went into this book expecting him to grow on me, but after only mere pages i liked him better than his younger brother.

there was a plot twist wannabe at the end, but how can there be a plot twist when there’s no plot at all? Apollo and Daphne isn't a myth I'm well-read about, but I still really enjoyed the little easter eggs of the source material Sav constantly includes in these books. But if I tell him, I’ll endanger him far more than he is in general because the Delos officers weren’t investigating large-scale corruption.

the way he was so caring and soft for cora🥹 i was indifferent towards his character in oaths and omissions and wow did i underestimate this man! if we were given more to work with and understand, this might have made more sense and felt justified for his character. Breeding kink (no children thank the lord), Age Gap, Corrupt Hero, Pierced Pi Pi and EVERYTHING I NEVER KNEW I NEEDE. Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, Finland, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of Croatia, Republic of the Congo, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment