276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Adults Mens Womens Mushroom Toad Mario Kart Fancy Dress Costume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Otherwise, I’ll wake up Halloween morning to realize that I still don’t know, and don’t have time to make anything fancy. If you have a sewing machine it will go faster, but if not, you can hand sew everything with a needle and thread.

This DIY mushroom hat is a great project to try if you are interested in making cute hats and costumes.

Here is a video guide that will show you how the creator did this project with a lot of cardboard, a hot glue gun, scissors, duct tape, a pencil to make marks, any kind of fabric you want, and a few other supplies. I don’t leave the house much (or at all) these days so the part of the costume that I didn’t make needed to come to me. I included the measurements that I used to make a 21″ circumference hat along with instructions on how to customize the measurements to fit your child’s head.

If you’re interested in making a decorative mini mushroom gnome pattern like this, check the link and give this guide a try. This is a really amazing mushroom hat that the creator made from cardboard boxes and some basic art supplies available. This mushroom hat is a fun, cozy, super stylish headgear you can make for yourself or surprise your friends.Being a Mushroom fairy is great because Mushrooms are so helpful to the human body as it is packed with valuable nutrition, fiber, protein, and antioxidants. You don’t need special skills or expensive tools; you need just the right amount of time and patience.

This mushroom hat is easy to make if you read through the guide correctly and follow the instructions carefully.

You can use any fabric for the caterpillar body, such as a stretch waistband, Ponte Roma, or other stretch fabrics. Any decorations you want to put on your mushroom hat after it's cut out such as glitter, sequins, rhinestones, etc. The best part is that, once you have made it, you can create lots more different mushroom hats in different sizes and colors by simply changing the style and color of some of the materials.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment