276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Illiyoon Amore Pacific Ceramide Ato Concentrate Moisturizer Cream 200Ml (6.8 Oz)

£5.75£11.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The occlusive properties of the Illiyoon are superb. I find it does an excellent job of keeping moisture in my skin and I particularly appreciate it in the colder months. I have used it all year round with no issues but I don’t really need it in the summer, I prefer a lighter occlusive like the Isntree Hyaluronic Water Sleeping mask then. Dry skin will find the Illiyoon great any time and oily skin might just want it for the winter, unless you use a lot of actives and want to soothe your skin. The FAB has the same light fluffy texture as the DE, but it’s actually quite moisturizing! The formula is pretty different though, FAB features colloidal oatmeal to soothe the skin, so if itchiness from dry skin is an issue FAB is a good option. I still find the Illiyoon more moisturizing though.

The Illiyoon Ceramide ATO Concentrate Cream provides deep hydrating and soothing effects for the face and body through its patented Ceramide Skin Complex. The highly concentrated ceramide capsules offer intense moisture, with a light and refreshing texture that is absorbed rapidly by the skin. The result is a stronger skin barrier and improved self-hydrating power, which helps to keep the skin healthy, plump and well-hydrated for extended periods of time. The PC also has a lighter, fluffier texture, but it’s even less moisturizing than the DE! If you have oily skin and no issues with TEWL then the PC could be a good fit, but it uses the SK-Influx blend at around 1% as well…so just know you’re not really getting a lot of ceramides in the formula. You want these cells to be functioning well to stop moisture evaporating from your skin, known as transepidermal water loss (“TEWL”), so you can keep your skin hydrated!All you need to do is massage the cream into your skin and the beads will dissolve, delivering the ceramides to your skin! Although I’ve tried the Mary & May by itself and it does a good job of keeping moisture in my skin overnight, I find putting the Illiyoon on top gives me the best results in terms of my hydration levels in the morning. The Isntree sleeping mask works very well too, I just find the Illiyoon to have the edge. And that might be partly down to the formula but partly down to actives drying out my skin so I need all the help I can get to keep moisture in my skin.

W ATER/AQUA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCEROL, CETEARYLOCTANOATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, STEARIC ACID, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HEXADECANOIC ACID, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYPROPYL BISPALMITAMIDE MEA, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, MAGNOLIA BIONDII FLOWER EXTRACT, CHOLESTEROL, PERILLA OCYMOIDES SEED EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS/SOYBEAN FERMENT EXTRACT, 1.2-HEXANEDIOL, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DIMETHICONOL, MANNITOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, SILICA, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYISOBUTENE, PROPANEDIOL

Read more...

Free of: ingrediente de origine animală, ulei mineral, colorant artificial, parfum, paraben, trietanolamină, imidazolidinil uree. The rich and creamy texture of Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream envelops your skin, cocooning it in a layer of replenishing goodness. What sets this cream apart is the presence of tiny capsules within the formulation. These capsules burst open upon application, ensuring that the ceramides, essential components of your skin's natural structure, are delivered most effectively to reinforce and fortify the skin barrier. Oferă hidratare profundă și efect calmant pentru îngrijirea pielii faciale și corporale întregii familii. The 200ml size comes in a plastic tube but they also sell this in a 500ml plastic jar. Basic but looks better than Western drugstore brands imo *cough* Cerave * cough*

Alcohol-free. A few ingredients like Stearic Acid and Palmitic Acid could potentially be comedogenic, but only avoid if they’re known issues for you. Don’t be alarmed if you see or feel little tiny beads in the cream: it’s encapsulated ceramides, which is one of the most important features of this cream – I’ll talk more about this below. This ingredient is part of the Ceramide Skin Complex developed by Amorepacific ( Illiyoon’s parent company) and AESTURA, and it’s then encapsulated to help enhance the delivery and absorption. Those are the itty bitty beads you’re feeling! The holy trinity of barrier repair: ceramides, cholesterol, and fatty acids Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Stearic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Palmitic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Ginseng Root Extract, Magnolia Flower Extract, Perilla Seed Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethiconol, Mannitol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Arachidyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Alcohol, Acrylate/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cholesterol, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Propanediol Apply a pea-sized amount to the face morning and night. Can also be used anywhere on the body, on dry patches, sores and rashes. INGREDIENTS

GALLERY

All skin types will enjoy how moisturizing this is without being greasy. Sensitive skin types especially appreciate its gentle and barrier repairing formula. I do think the Isntree is very good at soothing, too, although I’d argue the Illiyoon has the edge for barrier repair because of the ceramides. The Isntree does have ceramides but they’re much lower down the ingredient list and they may be a less effective version of ceramides because the Isntree doesn’t use the special type of ceramides that you find in the Illiyoon. However, without doubt the Isntree is more hydrating than the Illiyoon. Whilst makeup will get rid of that shine, if you’re having a no make up day, Illiyoon will be your new bestie. The great thing about Illiyoon is that it dries down pretty matte without obscuring your K-Beauty glow. I’ve never had any issues with applying sunscreen or makeup on top of it. Illiyoon vs other sleeping masks Also I got a Nacific item and didn’t get a Stray Kids PC which I have come to expect now which is maybe a little selfish but I was really sad I didn’t get one this time!

Cruelty free ~ Vegan-friendly ~ Free of parabens, mineral oil, and artificial colourings and fragrances ~ The Illiyoon moisturiser uses encapsulated ceramides in tiny beads, which I mentioned above. Encapsulating ceramides is a great delivery system for getting them into the skin and the one in this moisturiser is even patented! The ceramides are made in a lab (not an animal product) so they’re not so expensive, hence the excellent price of this huge tube of moisturiser! Illiyoon vs Isntree Ceramides, often referred to as the "glue" between your skin cells, are another key ingredient in this formulation. They work tirelessly to strengthen the skin's protective moisture barrier, preventing moisture loss and maintaining optimal hydration levels. As a result, your skin feels remarkably smooth, firm, and supple, with the appearance of fine lines diminished. You can argue that this isn’t a flaw at all, but as someone who appreciates the usage experience (aka skintertainment factor), I can tell you that you won’t find it with the Illiyoon. It’s by no means unpleasant, but it’s definitely a utilitarian, no-fluff kinda product. I guess the ceramide beads are kinda interesting but they’re so tiny you might not even notice them. Illiyoon Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream compared

Ceramides are great so why aren’t they in every skincare product? Surely skincare companies know we want as much help as possible to keep our barrier strong! Personally I love being able to see the little beads because it means that I’m going to get a decent amount of ceramides when I apply this cream. INGREDIENTS: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, C14-22 Alcohols, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA (Ceramide PC-104 6310ppm), Arachidyl Glucoside, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Polyacrylate-13, Dimethiconol, Mannitol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyisobutene, Panax Ginseng Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Glucose, Cholesterol, Silica, Perilla Ocymoides Extract, Tocopherol Capsulele de ceramidă foarte concentrate oferă absorbție instantanee și un finisaj revigorant la aplicare.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment