276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Afterlife Of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the most detailed and profound ADC’s ever recorded, Kagan’s book takes the reader beyond the near-death experience. Billy’s vivid, real-time account of his on-going journey through the mysteries of death will change the way you think about life. Death and your place in the Universe. Attracted to Eastern spiritual traditions, Annie studied yoga and pursued an intense meditation practice. Following her inner voice, she left her career as a doctor and abandoned her hectic city life in search of serenity in a small house by the bay on the tip of Long Island. I have read a LOT of books about the afterlife and the between life states, but this one was a bit more personal and simply verified all that I already knew once again. Annie was fortunate to have the auditory experience to hear her brother after his demise and to learn and be able to get evidence of his presence through messages she could relate to others that could prove the material was coming from the source. a work of transcendent wisdom, irreverent humour and sublime beauty. - Mirabi Starr, author of 'Dark Night of the Soul'

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: Life, Death and Everything The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: Life, Death and Everything

There's a lot of freedom going on here that you don't have where you are. Earth, the conditions there, traps you in limitation. For me, there seems to be no limitation, only potential.” of 5 stars 2 of 5 stars 3 of 5 stars 4 of 5 stars 5 of 5 stars The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death by Annie Kagan As Annie transcribes Billy’s words, she realises that she is being given an amazing gift: true insight into the events after physical death. For some reason, Billy has been given permission to help Annie create this book, to share his experience of the glory of the universe beyond. Rich descriptions of light, love, luminescence, tranquillity and expansion into eternity provide a deeply supportive confirmation for the reader who is already open to ‘life after death’ reality. For this reader, the book is definitely non-fiction. When her brother Billy died unexpectedly and began speaking to her from the afterlife, Annie agreed to accompany him on his journey through the mysteries of death. As Billy reaches from the “other side” to change his sister’s life and the lives of those around her, he shares secrets about the bliss and wonder to come in the afterlife.The Afterlife of Billy Fingers isn't going to appeal to everyone. If you don't believe that communications from beyond the grave are possible, I'd suggest passing on this book. And, towards the end of Billy's travels into the afterlife, things get really far out as he lets go of his previous self and becomes the universe, embodying the entirety of reality. It reminded me of Be Here Now by Ram Dass, hippie to the extreme. But, that's the type of spirituality I'm into, so I loved it. The bulk of Billy's verbiage is directed to Kagan and their bruised and bruising relationship. She worshipped and tried to save him; he resented her, ignored her, and let her down. Suddenly he's in heaven and she's all he's got time for. There are passages that read almost as incestuous. Billy refers to Kagan as "my darling." "Who but you could I tell my secrets to, my darling?" I believe all this as Kagan working out her issues. I have to add, when I finished the book, I opened my Facebook and the first post I saw from a friend started with, Don't be overly concerned about how you look in the eyes of others. People will pretty much see you as they will. Play your part in the cosmic drama, but never forget, baby, that you choose the way you see yourself. Don't let others do the casting.”

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, A True Story by Author Annie

I don't want to be mean, but I have a feeling that author just used her brother's death to send her own messages to the world. I will not even comment the profit. Because, while I do have an open mind, to me it is crystal clear that in this case the author actually spoke to herself all the time. Not hard to understand actually. What I find wrong about it, is her putting her own words into the mouth of a ghost and publishing them as the truth for all mankind. Again, novel about Billy would be a much better solution than this. Non fiction, really? It's an energy I bring you. It's love. Not earth love. Not dependent on what you do or how you look. Not the kind of love where today I hate you and tomorrow I love you, although it's usually the other way around. It's usually more like yesterday I loved you, but today I hate you because you're not who you were the day before. I bring the kind of love that exists where I am.”I wi I love the idea that there could be afterlife, but saddened the book sort of ends the way it does. I lost my twin flame (we together since babies) - I was reaching out to see if I can still continue a relationship with her even if we were separated by different planes of existence. For a while, it gave me hope, but towards the end It left me feeling sadder than happier because of the suggestion of some sort of finality. Read more Billy’s ongoing after-death communications take his sister on an unprecedented journey into the bliss and wonder of life beyond death. Billy’s profound, detailed description of the mystical realms he traverses, the Beings of Light that await him, and the wisdom he receives take the reader beyond the near-death experience. Billy is, indeed, as Dr. Raymond Moody points out in his foreword, explaining the phenomena we’ve known about since ancient times, an afterworld walker.

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother

In The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There’s Life After Death, Kagan shares the extraordinary story of her after death communications (ADC) with her brother Billy, who began speaking to her just weeks after his unexpected death.As I was reading I started to receive signs of my own. I too lost someone close to me who struggled with addiction. Like Annie I fought so hard to save him when he couldn't be saved. At first I thought the book was too over the top for me, even though I have gotten visits before, these entire and persistent conversations seemed too good to be true. After reading the first several chapters I said out loud, "This book is bullshit. Zach (my friend that passed) if this is for real give me a sign right now". For whatever reason I decided to continue reading even though I was skeptical and wasn't yet connecting with the book. The very next words I read were about how Billy couldn't be saved and that Annie shouldn't worry about what everyone thought about her, being an enabler, stupid, etc. when it came to her trying to save him. These were the exact thoughts/emotions I had struggled with since my own loss. It was the sign I needed to continue reading and start believing. Kagan claims that Billy, as she calls her late brother, provided proof to her that his presence was real. For example, Billy communicates cryptic information to Kagan like "Give Tex a coin" and "There is no sunshine without the sun" and "Take Bach flower remedies." Later, Kagan claims, these cryptic sentences came to have great meaning. This meaning convinced Kagan that she wasn't merely imagining that her dead brother was speaking to her; he really was. The Afterlife of Billy Fingers is an extraordinary example of extended after-death communication. It's one of the most powerful, liberating and healing books on 'life after death' I've ever read. - Barry Guggenheim, Author of 'Hello From Heaven' To be a pearl maker, your oyster needs a good strong shell to protect you from a hundred million irritants in your environment. Your shell helps you tell one grain of sand from the other. You know which one can become a pearl and which one isn't worth the irritation.” Let's end with one more bit of wisdom: "People spend lots of time on things that make them unhappy- too much focus on the sand in the oyster. To cultivate joy, pay attention to what you like." pg 116

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment