276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Flake Multipack, 4 Individual Chocolate Bars 80g (Pack of 20 Packs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

x Cadbury Orange Twirl Large Chocolate Egg 198g. One milk chocolate hollow egg, one Cadbury Orange Twirl Bar. Cadburys are the makers of my favourite chocolate and this to me is the best pure chocolate bar they make. Not only is it pure crumbly luxuriousness, it is also amazing in a range of things. Luv me flakes and miss them. I let them melt in my mouth and just enjoy it haven't had them for years cause live in the Netherlands they are so delicious One Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate hollow egg with Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Freddo Faces inside the egg. Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Emulsifier (E442), Flavourings, Milk Solids 14 % minimum, Cocoa Solids 25 % minimum, Contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter. Lifestyle / Additives

To conclude, flake chocolate can be very high in syns depending on the size of the chocolate bar you choose, for a 25.6g bar you are looking at 6.5 syns for your chocolate bar, but for a mini-sized treat flake only 3.5 syns, so we would recommend choosing a smaller size if you have a chocolate craving. One Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Hollow Easter Egg, One Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar 45g, One Cadbury Dairy Milk Carmel Chocolate Bar 45g. Cadbury Flake is just an absolutely divine way to eat chocolate obviously straight from the fridge and it crumbles majestically as you bite into it!! Many of the older fans of this chocolate delight will no doubt remember the sensual tv advert of many years ago!! quite delightful, also we enjoy broken up and sprinkled over ice cream Cadbury Dairy Milk Flake Easter Egg 249g Milk chocolate eggshell made with Cadbury Dairy Milk - 6.5 syns a serving. I love the flavour of Flake, but they are a little messy. The flavour is very good and the texture is kind of fun like a bunch of thin ribbons piled on each other. Twirl is similar and less crumbly. I'll be adding a couple of crushed Flake bars to homemade 'ice cream' as I have some dairy restrictions due to medical issues, so will use almond milk, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla, and the Flake bars to make my own version of stracciatella the Flake bars will be perfect!

Frys Turkish Delight 3 Pack

Cadbury recipe for making the Flake is a closely guarded secret, and no other chocolate manufacturer has ever been able to reproduce this classic bar.

Advertised extensively in the 80s they were marketed as a romantically relaxing chocolate that sensually soothes the consumer. One of my all time favorite chocolate bars, you always used to get a mini version in a 99 ice cream and they just taste superb. Very unusual texture that just melts as you eat them. I love them crumbled up on a trifle top or in a sundae. Inexpensive but tastes like a real treat here in NYC.

Cadbury Medium Santa Selection Box

Cadburys flake is my partner's favourite chocolate bar and I have to say, even if I like a lot of them, it definitely has my preference too. It cannot be compared with any other chocolate bar, it is so light and crumbly, sometimes a bit too much though and can get damaged in transport. This is my only complaint about it! Down below in our guide we will discuss how many flakes you can eat in the slimming world, some syn values of Cadbury chocolate and some low syn alternative chocolate bars from other brands. How Many Flakes Can You Eat On The Slimming World? Ooooooo i just LOVE Cadburys Flakes..thank you SO much british corner shop for the airmail delivery service, made me very very happy Flake chocolate has 6.5 syns in a 25.6g bar, making it quite high in syns and consuming nearly half of your daily syn allowance, we would recommend eating these in moderation to avoid using too many syns.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment